IGNORED

Gloves, you wear one???

ChipShot
Note: This thread is 5031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I wear it the whole time I am playing. I am comfortable putting with a glove on and just don't bother taking it off.

nike.gifTour
ping.gifG10 Driver 9*
ping.gifG10 3Wood 15.5*ping.gifG10 5Wood 18.5*ping.gifG10 Irons 4- PWping.gifTour Wedges 50*, 56*, 60*odyssey.gifPutter 33" Sabertoothbridgestone.gifBall E6

Nope don't wear one. I naturally have really rough hands and now a couple of callouses.

Some pro's don't wear gloves.. Fred Couples is the only one I can think of.

Nope don't wear one. I naturally have really rough hands and now a couple of callouses.

Hagen, Vardon, Jones, Anderson, Sarazen, Morris, etc.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

When I first started playing, I used to wear two gloves and choke the hell out of the club.

Then migrated toward wearing one, until Ping came out with the "Dial-a-Grip" in 2001 or so. I love those grips and didn't need a glove when I used them (and had all my best round with those), but they eventually stopped making them (of course) and now I am back to the one glove routine.

I take it off when putting though.

Play and practice w/o a glove but keep one handy in case I hit more practice balls than usual, grips are worn out or hands are sore which is rare. I've been on the same glove for 2 years.

I like not having one extra thing to deal with.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5031 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!