IGNORED

Just bought a Nike SasQuatch Tour Carry bag on Ebay

Note: This thread is 5011 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have one.

Yes, you will.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

I do wish it had a seperate putter slot.

But, that would honestly be my only minor complaint.

TM R11/Titleist 910F 15*/ Nike SQ2 20* & 23*/ Nike CCi 5-PW/ Nike SV 52* & 56*/ SC Newport 2 Studio Style 32.5"
Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

I do wish it had a seperate putter slot.

I heard that was something people would like to see. I was hoping I would not notice it...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

It's a great bag, but you might have to get creative with the pockets. Some pockets seem to big, and others too small for what they are intended for, so you will end up using them how it works best for you. It's pretty light, and the full dividers are great. A seperate putter slot would be nice, but it would likely require you swap your clubs around when switching between using it as a carry or cart.

Joe Paradiso

I got one too, which color scheme did you get? Got mine from discount golf for 142 shipped new.

I paid $120 new, I believe it is last years model but it is silver and navy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=310236184052

I paid $120 new, I believe it is last years model but it is silver and navy.

Configuration looks exactly the same as the current version, maybe they just did new color schemes. Enjoy!

Joe Paradiso

Mine is black and yellow. I think it's sharp as hell. Plus, it matches my clubs quite well.

It is true that the pockets are slightly different in size, but I definitely wouldn't say that's a bad thing. They obviously designed it that way for a reason. The top pocket is the "valuables" pocket. The lining in the pocket is waterproof.

Nike 20XIx/Pro V1x

Mine is black and yellow. I think it's sharp as hell. Plus, it matches my clubs quite well.

I really like the silver and navy. My current NIKE bag is beat up. I like the fact that this bag has cart bag features also. I'll hope it gets here by Thursday.

Not bad for 120, I read that the front pocket zippers out just in case you want to personalize it. Which I'm thinking about doing since I know a place that'll embroider my last name for 10 bucks.

Not bad for 120, I read that the front pocket zippers out just in case you want to personalize it. Which I'm thinking about doing since I know a place that'll embroider my last name for 10 bucks.

I was happy with the price. I am excited to get a new bag, my other one was getting embarrassing.

Bag was not here today, slated for tomorrow and I usually play on Thursdays so I decide to walk 9 holes, and my damn bag breaks mid 6th hole. One of the straps that were seat belt style broke completely, and I never saw any fraying. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but is a real pain to only have one strap working.

Sounds like your timing was nearly perfect on getting a new bag, you'll like the Sasquatch alot.

Joe Paradiso

Sounds like your timing was nearly perfect on getting a new bag, you'll like the Sasquatch alot.

Sort of....I think I drew it out a little too long, I just couldn't decide and this one is ragged.

You will love the bag, minus the compartment issues I have found nothing wrong with mine. Just a very clean looking bag, I have the black and yellow one.

Driver: 909D2 9.5 Diamana Blue Stiff
Wood: 909F2 13 Degree Aldila Voodoo Stiff
Hybrid: 909H 17 Degree Diamana Blue Stiff
Irons: VR Forged Split Cavity 3-PW Project X 5.5
Putter: Newport 2.5Wedges: SV Tour 56 and 60Bag: Sasquatch 2010 Stand BagBall: Pro V1X

You will love the bag, minus the compartment issues I have found nothing wrong with mine. Just a very clean looking bag, I have the black and yellow one.

what compartment issues?

Note: This thread is 5011 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!