IGNORED

quality cheap irons

Note: This thread is 5014 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A set in "Very Good" or better condition from 3balls.com. I've ordered 3 sets of irons, a wedge, a 3 wood, and a putter. All arrived in even better condition than they were described.

Your username is Taylormade fan, so if you have any bias you could look at the r7s or RACs. They are both good sets that can be found for a good price.

You can find Callaway X20s, TM R7s, and Wilson Ci7s in that price range right now, new in box. Check Ebay, Adams A7 sets are going for $330 new, and that includes two very good hybrids.

If you go used, you'll be able to get just about anything out there. I just picked up a set of nice R7 TPs for $285 shipped.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

A set in "Very Good" or better condition from 3balls.com. I've ordered 3 sets of irons, a wedge, a 3 wood, and a putter. All arrived in even better condition than they were described.

I second that. I've bought two putters and a driver from 3balls.com and was satisfied with each transaction. They also gave me a free one year subscription to Golf Digest when I bought the driver.

My Implements of Destruction (carried in a Hoofer Lite bag):

DRIVER: Big Bertha Diablo 10 degree draw, Aldila regular flex
FAIRWAY WOODS: G2 14 degree 3 wood & 17 degree 5 wood
IRONS: S59 3-PWWEDGES: M/B 54, 58, & 60 degree PUTTER: I Series Anser 4 (or G5i Anser, Anser 2F, or original...

PineMeadow or GigaGolf.

Hireko Golf is also good for same reasons as above. Acer and Dynacraft are their brands and are quality clubheads.

What's in my bag (most of the time)

Exotics 12°, Aldila VS Proto 65S
Exotics CB1 4W, 16.5°, Fujikura Stiff
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23°, 26º Hybrids, Proforce V2 Stiff Acer XP905 Pro 6-PW, Dynalite Gold S300Inazone CNC Spin Satin GW 50°/8°, SW 54°/14°, LW 58°/4°Boccieri...

Another vote for 3balls.com! I ordered a Cleveland 588 Wedge in "Good" condition and it was better than expected! And for only $19.

Driver - Cobra S3 9.5* - Mitsubishi Rayon JavlnFX M7 
Fwy - Titleist 904F 18*
Irons - Mizuno MP-14
Wedges - Cleveland 588 54*, Ping Tour 58*
Putter - Ping D66 (iWi)

Hireko Golf is also good for same reasons as above. Acer and Dynacraft are their brands and are quality clubheads.

2nd that. I love my Acer XKs (2009 Golf Digest Value Bag Irons)

I recently purchased a set of Cobra SZ irons 4-GW. $300 at TGW I have shaved several strokes off my game with these irons. I get the ball up easily and they fly straight even on miss hits! Great reviews, If your gonna hit some clubs don't buy until you hit these!

Note: This thread is 5014 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!