IGNORED

Did my own wedge stamping...

Note: This thread is 4973 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Let me know what you think. On my 56* I had a little more room so I added on EST. 1987, for my birth year. I scratched out the stock Callaway paint and filled it all in with some brake caliper paint. I bought my stamping kit from Ace Hardware and picked up the letters/numbers for $44.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Very cool. I may have to try that.

909D Comp 10.5* Matrix Ozik X-Con 5 Stiff
CB2 3 Wood 15* Graphite Design X-Quad 68 Gram Stiff
906F2 5 Wood 18* Aldila NV 75-S
Idea Pro 20* Hybrid Matrix Ozik Altus Stiff
J36 Cavity Back 4-PW Project X 6.0 52* & 58* CG12 DSG DGS300Anser X 33.5"B330S

Bought myself a set from amazon.com a couple of weeks ago and stamped both of my wedges. It looks sweet.

In the bag:
Driver: 907 D2/Proforce V2 R-flex
Hybrid: Burner '07 3 Hybrid/Re-Ax Shaft/19* (4* draw bias)
Irons: AP1 4-7i
AP2 8-PWedges: Spin Milled Tour Chrome (52.06/56.11) VR Forged Chrome 60.06Putter: Ignite 001 Ball: Pro V1/ One Tour/

I figured if I ever left one behind, or someone stole one, there isn't another set out there like this...

Kyle Paulhus

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Now I have all my local buddies hooked lol. Kyle's stamping shop opens this weekend!

Kyle Paulhus

Honestly? Whatever floats your boat. I hope you don't get tired of explaining that 1987 reference, since it's just a bit off compared to significant dates in Callaway Golf history.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I like the idea and the letters look good. I don't know if you were just giddy to use the stamp kit but I would think "KP" once would have been sufficient but if you are having fun, what the heck, go for it. Maybe you could put the Pledge of Allegiance.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Neat idea. I would've done something different, but the stamping itself looks clean.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

I don't know if you were just giddy to use the stamp kit but I would think "KP" once would have been sufficient but if you are having fun, what the heck, go for it.

I was actually going to try and fill the whole back with "KP" lol. Have you seen Rickie Fowler's wedges?

http://blogs.golf.com/equipment/2009...olf-clubs.html
Neat idea. I would've done something different, but the stamping itself looks clean.

Thanks. It was my first time doing it, so I took my time. Im going to be due for a new set of wedges by Feb/March so Im going to mix it up next time.

Kyle Paulhus

I think you should keep going on the 60°. I think Fowler's wedges look pretty cool.

Well, that depends on how much rain hit's FL this weekend lol. If its pouring out, I dont have much else to do but putt in my living room, watch golf, or stamp my wedges lol.

I think Im going to send my Del Mar in if I decide to get it stamped. I want Scotty to do it right so it is still authentic.

Kyle Paulhus

I like the idea and the letters look good. I don't know if you were just giddy to use the stamp kit but I would think "KP" once would have been sufficient but if you are having fun, what the heck, go for it. Maybe you could put the Pledge of Allegiance.

A bcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvw W yz abcd E fghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqr S tuvwxyz abcdefghijklmn O pqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijkl M nopqrstuvwxyz abcd E fghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

A

LOL that would look pretty crazy

Kyle Paulhus

love the snow stamp. They are offering it with the new vokey wedge works customs.

What's in my Sasquatch II bag:
Driver 8.5* Victory Red Str8-Fit with VooDoo Stiff
3 Wood Speedline Fast 10 with Matrix Stiff
4 Wood Victory Red Str8-Fit with VooDoo Stiff
Irons Forged Pro Combo Tour 3-PWWedge 54*10 Vokey SMWedge 60*04 Vokey SMPutter 2.6 SS NewportBall Prov1x

If somebody stamped my wedge...id stamp them!

In my L8...
Driver: Launcher 460 9.5
Fairway Wood: 18 degree hybrid
Irons: G5 3-GW
Wedges: m/b 50, 56Putter: Anser 2Ball: D2 Feel

Just stamped my initials on my VR but it's looking bare. I want something else, but I don't know what. And you guys have to help me stamp it.

In the bag:
Driver: 907 D2/Proforce V2 R-flex
Hybrid: Burner '07 3 Hybrid/Re-Ax Shaft/19* (4* draw bias)
Irons: AP1 4-7i
AP2 8-PWedges: Spin Milled Tour Chrome (52.06/56.11) VR Forged Chrome 60.06Putter: Ignite 001 Ball: Pro V1/ One Tour/

Note: This thread is 4973 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!