IGNORED

Favorite Club brands

Carts
Note: This thread is 3624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Favorite brand for all clubs?

• Callaway
    • TaylorMade
    • Titleist
    • Ping
    • Nike
    • Other

I carry Bobby Jones & Louisville golf. These have stayed in my bag because they work better than others I've tried.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Worst. Poll. Ever.

1st. Mizuno
2nd. MacGregor
3rd. Ben Hogan
4th. Cleveland

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Worst. Poll. Ever.

Wilson Staff, Adams Golf, Nicklaus... I know I did not put all big names, thats why I put in the other option, But the most common brands are there.

Wilson Staff, Adams Golf, Nicklaus... I know I did not put all big names, thats why I put in the other option, But the most common brands are there.

No kidding, you missed a lot of brands. It's like you didn't even try.

D+. Not your best work.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Nike? They've only been making clubs for about a decade. Just because Tiger uses them, doesn't make them a "common" brand.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nike? They've only been making clubs for about a decade. Just because Tiger uses them, doesn't make them a "common" brand.

Actually in his defense on Nike, by now they are a pretty common brand. Popular on tour and on the internet, even though in the past two summers I've played with exactly one person who used Nike equipment (a driver). One. I know they're out there, but I haven't seen any. I've seen more guys using Nakashima, KZG, Wilson, Wilson Staff, Spalding, Mizuno, Ben Hogan, and of course Cleveland.

Then again, maybe if I ever owned anything with a swoosh on it, I'd notice it more often. Like when you buy a unique vehicle then see it everywhere.

Actually in his defense on Nike, by now they are a pretty common brand. Popular on tour and on the internet, even though in the past two summers I've played with exactly one person who used Nike equipment (a driver). One. I know they're out there, but I haven't seen any. I've seen more guys using Nakashima, KZG, Wilson, Wilson Staff, Spalding, Mizuno, Ben Hogan, and of course Cleveland.

True... but to include Nike, and exclude Mizuno, Wilson and Cleveland is plain silliness. I can say this, other than a Nike ball I found, I've never played with a piece of their equipment, nor do any of the guys I play with.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I clicked Titleist because I use their woods, hybrids and wedges, but

THIS. I totally agree.

My Equipment:
Driver: 9.5* R9, 73g Fubuki stiff | 3wood: 15* R9 3 Wood, x-stiff shaft | Hybrid: 19* Lynx Hybrid, reg. flex | Irons: MP-68s (4i-PW), 5.5x flighted |
Wedges: 52.08*, 56.11*, & 60.07 Vokey Spin-Milled | Putter: Pixl L1.8, 33.5" | Balls: Pro V1x |

Please acknowledge the fact that im a golfer since 3-4 weeks. I am naming brands I always see and hear about. (Obviously not all of them, its like I ask you name a hockey brand when your not a hockey fan.) If you prefer another of the brands listed, simply select other and post the brand itself.

Please acknowledge the fact that im a golfer since 3-4 weeks. I am naming brands I always see and hear about. (Obviously not all of them, its like I ask you name a hockey brand when your not a hockey fan.) If you prefer another of the brands listed, simply select other and post the brand itself.

To be honest, if I wasn't a hockey fan, or had only been playing for a month, I probably wouldn't be starting a poll about hockey equipment without using google to come up with a relatively complete list.

I don't want to be rude - or maybe I do, I'm working on a report for tomorrow and I needed a break - but if you're only aware of 4 or 5 brands of ___insert type of equipment___ why start a poll? I challenge you to find an existing poll or thread on this board where people recommend irons or drivers of wedges that doesn't at least mention one of the following brands: Cleveland/Srixon, Mizuno, Wilson Staff, or Cobra.

Note: This thread is 3624 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!