IGNORED

Tiger and Elin divorce

Tiger Spuds
Note: This thread is 4976 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Article : http://web.tigerwoods.com/news/artic...18490/release/

This is good timing for the Ryder Cup team.Tiger with this out of the way might be a different player in the coming weeks.
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this marks the start of his comeback, at least mentally.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Now he can get back to chasing tail and winning tourneys.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

haha chasin tail and sinkin birdies

Or sinkin birdies and chicks....

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Right about now would be a good time to be friends with Tiger.Vegas anyone?
A great shot is when you go for it and pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it. ~ Phil Mickelson.

I'm glad it's all done.

No doubt his next press conference will be a shit show, but hopefully he can move on now and hopefully see some improvement.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Now he can get back to doing the things he loves to do wich is anyone he runs accross & winning!

SQ DYMO STR8-Fit Driver Stiff
Callaway X Tour 3 Fairway Stiff
Slingshot HL Graphite Hybrids ( 3,4,5 ) Stiff
Slingshot HL Combo Steel Irons ( 6- PW ) Stiff
TaylorMade Z TP Wedges 52*/ 56* Rossa Daytona Core Classic

As soon as Tiger is freshly laid, he will start winning again - not good timing for the Euros and the Ryder Cup. Dude must have an enormous load built up!

Titleist 910D3 8.5* Aldila RIP
Titleist 910F 13.5* Diamana Kai'li
Nickent 4DX 20* and 24*
Tour Preferred 5-PW
52.08, 56.14, 60.04 Titleist Vokey

Odyssey Metal-X #9 Putter

Pro V1x

As soon as Tiger is freshly laid, he will start winning again - not good timing for the Euros and the Ryder Cup. Dude must have an enormous load built up!

I bet you feel enormously sorry for him. How bout lending tiger a helping hand, then?

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

I wouldnt be so quick to say this will mark the start of Tiger's comeback. He hasnt been the same player since he had his knee surgery.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I wouldnt be so quick to say this will mark the start of Tiger's comeback. He hasnt been the same player since he had his knee surgery.

You should win some sort of prize - you're the first poster who has tied Tiger's poor performance to his knee surgery, not to his life situation. You may very well be onto something, and it deserves exploration. Has the press pursued this at all? Tigers says "Everything's fine with my knee?"

HiBore 10.5 driver
GT-500 3- and 5-woods
Bazooka JMax 4 Iron Wood
Big Bertha 2008 irons (4 and 5 i-brids, 6i-9i,PW)
Tom Watson 56 SW Two-Ball putter

You should win some sort of prize - you're the first poster who has tied Tiger's poor performance to his knee surgery, not to his life situation. You may very well be onto something, and it deserves exploration. Has the press pursued this at all? Tigers says "Everything's fine with my knee?"

Agreed. Astute observation.

• Administrator

Yeah, he only won six times on the PGA Tour, took the FedExCup again, won in Australia, was the Player of the Year, could have won the PGA... etc.

Yeah, this year was no different at all from 2009. Oh, wait...??? 2009 was after his surgery too, wasnit?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Well I guess that opens it up for Elin and I. That's my new golf goal for 2010.

What's in my bag:
Driver: taylormade.gifBurner 09 Stiff 9.5*
Fairway Woods: adams.gifRPM Low Profile 3 & 5
Irons: mizuno.gifMP 57 - 3-PW Project X 5.5
Wedges: wilson.gifREG. 588 54* &cleveland.gif 60*Putter: ping.gifAnserBall: titleist.gifProV1x Home Course: Forest Ridge Golf Club

I think his kids may be on his mind... That is one of the hardest parts about divorces, the children. I could not imagine living without my kids in my daily life, if you do not have kids its hard to understand... I think people are forgetting that Tiger is not 20 something anymore and as you get older your priorities change in life. Sometimes people need to fall before it all makes sense to them!

Note: This thread is 4976 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!