IGNORED

Anyone ever meet women on the golf course?

xxsoultonesxx
Note: This thread is 4970 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My wife golfed all her life, and I do see some very attractive women/girl golfers almost every time I go... No real story for me, but they are out there!

Bag:sunmountain.gif MPB
Driver: cleveland.gif XLS 10.5 *
Fairway wood:nike.gif SQ DYMO2 3 wood
Irons: ping.gif G10's 4-pw
Wedge: vokey.gif Spin milled 54* and 60*Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot XG

You mean the cart girl? :P (Sorry, had to say it before someone else did ;) )

What's in my Tartan Precise TS-869 Bag:
Woods: Northwestern 1W, 3W, stock grip
Hybrids: 855 Graphite shaft 3H, 4H, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Irons: 855 R flex steel shaft 5-PW, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Wedges: PureSpin Tour Series Diamond Face 52* AW, 56* SW, 60* LW, Golf Pride...

I think it really depends on your age group - below 20y there should be plenty of girls around. Between 20 - 30 it seems really though to find someone, mostly has to do with the fact that when in college most of them dont have the money or when starting out in a job, that takes priorty. So when they are settled in (above 30y) the opportunitys increases again - and if you are a senior, you are probably in "heaven".

Also it depends alot on the members structure of the clubs you play and what kind of women you will meet, e.g. if i would have a chance of meeting same age groups i probably have to look up the cheapest muni i can find, but then again, thats not good for your golf either.

Btw. if you want to go the middle aged women´s route - just go on holiday in a resort, that always works (unless your swing looks like Charles Barkley, that might be a dealbreaker) and you should be able to outdrive them :)

Burner 9°
FW Burner 15°
Burner Rescue 19°
MP67 4-PW
CG10 50° CG12 DSG 54° & 60°

C'mon, dude, if you want women go where the women are. The courses around the colleges and universities, find where the colleges send their golf teams for practice and go play there. Not only will there be women but some will be smart.

It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Taylor Made Burner '09 8.5* UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno F-60 3 wood UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW  S300, Bobby Jones Wedges S and L, Nike Ignite 001, Leupold GX-II

Never meet a women on the golf course in the sense that you are speaking, but 10 or 15 years ago, a friend and I walked on to a local course and got paired with a couple of ladies. One of the ladies was in her late 40's and you would of had to work at being as forth rite and foul mouth as her! We only played nine holes, but on the 9th hole she offered my buddy a BJ if he could make about a 40 ft putt. Of course he didn't so we will never know what would of happened!!!

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Never meet a women on the golf course in the sense that you are speaking, but 10 or 15 years ago, a friend and I walked on to a local course and got paired with a couple of ladies. One of the ladies was in her late 40's and you would of had to work at being as forth rite and foul mouth as her! We only played nine holes, but on the 9th hole she offered my buddy a BJ if he could make about a 40 ft putt. Of course he didn't so we will never know what would of happened!!!

Now thats a great story.... wish i had some female make me that offer... I would pick up the ball, walk it to the hole and gently place it in the cup... then ask where she would like this to all go down>....

Golf Bag
Driver:
Woods:
Irons:: CG7 Black Pearls
Wedges CG14 52-56Hybrids:PutterBall E6

on the 9th hole . . .

You might be the worst wingman ever. The correct answer was, "it's good - pick it up!"

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

heck your not kidding.. can't even get the wifey to make me that offer...LOL

Tools in the Ogio bag.
Driver      Callaway
 Razr Fit Xtreme 8.5* Extra Stiff

3 wood   Callaway X hot Stiff flex

Hybrid     Ping I20 3H 20* & 4H 23*
Irons       Ping  I20 5-PW

Wedges  Ping Tour Gorge 52 & 56 Callaway Mack daddy 60*

Putter     Scotty Cameron Monterey

Balls      Bridgestone B-330

Shoes          Skycaddie SGX

Yes, I met a girl at the golf course, not so long ago. In fact last year, we have been friends since then. She is one of the top ranked golfers here in Mexico. Last August she went to Oklahoma University, they gave her a schoolarship, but we used to play all the time, she kicked my ass sometimes, at my local course the white tees for ladies is 75.2/136 and she played from the championship tees which is 71.9/120, I really admire her and wish her tons of success!

Cheers!

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

You might be the worst wingman ever. The correct answer was, "it's good - pick it up!"

Ding ding ding... we have a winner.

In my bag:
Driver: R5 TP Diamana 83s Shaft
Fairway: Burner 15 degree Fujikura REAX
Hybrid: Custom 19 degree
Irons: DCI 990 S300 4-PW

Wedges: NF 52.04*, Spin Milled 56.10* and 60.08*

Putter: Red X3

Ball: ProV1

Shoe: Tour 360 LTD

I met my first girlfriend on the golf course. We were playing in a middle school match (7th grade) and I was getting my ass handed to me on a silver-titleist platter. About a year ago I saw her on facebook and started talking. We ended up going out for about 8 months.

If anyone saw the Home Care and Hospice First Tee Open, and saw a name of Carlozzi ? I play with her a lot and she's easy on the eye's. Who knows...

So yes, it's possible to get yourself a golf woman. I prefer them.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 9º
2 Hybrid: Callaway Big Bertha Heavenwood
Irons: Nike Slingshot OSS 6-3 iron
          Taylormade Tour Preferred PW-7 iron
Wedges: Cleveland CG14 50º, 54º
              Taylormade RAC 58º
Putter: Ping Darby 32" shaft

I met my first girlfriend on the golf course. We were playing in a middle school match (7th grade) and I was getting my ass handed to me on a silver-titleist platter. About a year ago I saw her on facebook and started talking. We ended up going out for about 8 months.

Throw up some pics if you're so proud of her.

"My greatest fear is that when I die my wife will sell my golf clubs for what I told her I paid for them."
What's in my SQ Tour Carry bag?:
Driver: R7 Quad 9.5*
3, 5 Wood: G5 clones
Irons: : AP1 (4-PW) Wedges: 52*, 56*, 62* Spin Milled Putter: White Hot 2 Ball BladeBalls: Shoes: My...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I called the putt good but she said it was her bet and her rules, I tried to help a brother out!!!!

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

The one time I went out to the course and joined up with two cute co-eds, a thunderstorm rolled in after we teed off on the first hole. I took that as an extremely bad omen, and moved on.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I called the putt good but she said it was her bet and her rules, I tried to help a brother out!!!!

That's all you can do. Did she have dentures? Just sayin'.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4970 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!