IGNORED

Smaller Head Driver

Note: This thread is 4941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Got the the bridgestone in the mail today. It is brand new basically. No sweep marks or scratches on the chrome of the sole. Very nice club, even still had a price tag of 399.99 on it. Must of been a display or something? Its got a very players club look to it, reminds me alot of the titleist 909 series drivers except a little bit smaller. It head and shaft combo also gives alot of roll on drives.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have that Great Big Bertha driver (in your avatar) in my closet. Damn senior left shaft...

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

• 3 weeks later...
Got the the bridgestone in the mail today. It is brand new basically. No sweep marks or scratches on the chrome of the sole. Very nice club, even still had a price tag of 399.99 on it. Must of been a display or something? Its got a very players club look to it, reminds me alot of the titleist 909 series drivers except a little bit smaller. It head and shaft combo also gives alot of roll on drives.

How's that tour-style driver working out?

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

How's that tour-style driver working out?

not so well apparently since he traded out for a non tour style driver 2 weeks after...

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

Note: This thread is 4941 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!