IGNORED

My Swing (mvmac)

mvmac

hold your gun.

You're pro? You cant even turn 90 degrees and finish off properly. You're like doing punch shots on every swing how in the world. You do realize that right?

What have golf become nowadays. really.

You guys are learning from him?

Horrible/bad back posture.

Your up swing is so flat , then you're coming over the top to hit it straight.

Hips are still squared upon impact decreasing your lag and impact.

Flipping your wrist so fast upon impact using your wrist to control the club. (unable to achieve flat wrist)

swing plane totally off...

If you're pro I'll better join the web.com tour and get my pro card.. (haha kidding)

(No offense was meant) Just trying to share my views if you don't like it then delete it!~

Originally Posted by bomberman

You guys are learning from him?

Horrible/bad back posture.

Your up swing is so flat , then you're coming over the top to hit it straight.

Hips are still squared upon impact decreasing your lag and impact.

Flipping your wrist so fast upon impact using your wrist to control the club. (unable to achieve flat wrist)

swing plane totally off...

If you're pro I'll better join the web.com tour and get my pro card.. (haha kidding)

(No offense was meant) Just trying to share my views if you don't like it then delete it!~

Bit harsh bomberman........But I think there's a big lesson here to be learnt about the "prettyness" of a swing and the efficiency of it.

Taking the above advice may lead to destruction of your golf game. Laughing at it may reduce stress.

You guys are learning from him? (No offense was meant) Just trying to share my views if you don't like it then delete it!~

You are a clown. Juggle some balls for us, bozo! (No offense meant, just being a clown.)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If you're pro I'll better join the web.com tour and get my pro card.. (haha kidding) (No offense was meant) Just trying to share my views if you don't like it then delete it!~

No deleting, just post your own swing. Put up or shut up.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by jamo

I am not sure he can.  If he is really from Iceland, how much golf can he play?

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Originally Posted by logman

Bit harsh bomberman........But I think there's a big lesson here to be learnt about the "prettyness" of a swing and the efficiency of it.

That is rich, I seem to recall some of your posts that were directed at Mike and/or Erik which were pretty similar. Glad to see you've mellowed somewhat.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I was thinking about that this morning when I first saw Bomberman's latest pearl of wisdom, maybe you should be required to have a posted swing video in order to be able to comment in "my swing" threads. Might minimize the drive by bullsh!t that people throw up.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I was thinking about that this morning when I first saw Bomberman's latest pearl of wisdom, maybe you should be required to have a posted swing video in order to be able to comment in "my swing" threads. Might minimize the drive by bullsh!t that people throw up.

I have no problem with high-handicappers commenting on any thread they want, but you shouldn't be allowed to mock the swing of someone who would be giving you 20 shots (not that Mike can't take it, just, y'know, as a general principle).

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I have no problem with high-handicappers commenting on any thread they want, but you shouldn't be allowed to mock the swing of someone who would be giving you 20 shots (not that Mike can't take it, just, y'know, as a general principle).

My comment had nothing to do with handicap. Just thinking that if you don't have the guts to post your own swing then you shouldn't have the ability to comment on someone else's swing. Kind of a "put up or shut up" scenario.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

My comment had nothing to do with handicap. Just thinking that if you don't have the guts to post your own swing then you shouldn't have the ability to comment on someone else's swing. Kind of a "put up or shut up" scenario.

I said "put up or shut up earlier," so we agree. :-)

In my bag:

I said "put up or shut up earlier," so we agree.

Good. I don't want no trouble with The Goon.

• Upvote 1

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Originally Posted by bomberman

hold your gun.

You're pro? You cant even turn 90 degrees and finish off properly. You're like doing punch shots on every swing how in the world. You do realize that right?

What have golf become nowadays. really.

Many of the swing videos of Mvmac found within this thread are practice sessions that he's filmed.  In particular, where he is exaggerating the feels of a 'pitched elbow' or 'deeper/higher right hip', etc.  The reason to do practice sessions with abbreviated swings, or with exaggerated feels is to make geo changes within the pattern.  Or as Foley would say, he's laying down more myelin.

Basically it is 'Practicing with a Purpose', where the exaggerated feel or abbreviated swings become finely ingrained within the full swing overtime.  And becomes a natural pattern, even when placed under pressure of tournament play.

So back to my point... Just because mvmac isn't taking a full turn - or finishing into some 'textbook' finish in every single swing video found within this thread... Doesn't mean he has a bad swing. In fact, I know he has a good swing, better than mine as I've seen it in person.  But again, he isn't trying to make a post of his swing as - here is my full swing.

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

If they had upvotes on here I'd give you one Ernest.

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic Speed 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
4 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Blue Tees RF

Originally Posted by coachjimsc

If they had upvotes on here I'd give you one Ernest.

Thanks, not sure what an upvote is, there is a little "thumbs up" icon at the bottom of the posts if that's what you mean? Anyways, I wasn't suggesting it to be exclusionary, just think there would be a lot less "big mouth negativity" if people had to pony up first.

Yours in earnest, Jason.

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

That is rich, I seem to recall some of your posts that were directed at Mike and/or Erik which were pretty similar. Glad to see you've mellowed somewhat.

No I don't think I would EVER, rubbish another members swing. That's not right!

Taking the above advice may lead to destruction of your golf game. Laughing at it may reduce stress.

Gotta back logman here. I recall a lot of nonsense from him and a lot of disagreement, but certainly no discouraging or insulting posts directed at other people's swings. :)

Originally Posted by logman

I know you wouldn't do that, you can be pretty god damn contrary but you aren't mean, that is not what I meant.

Originally Posted by Golfingdad

Gotta back logman here. I recall a lot of nonsense from him and a lot of disagreement, but certainly no discouraging or insulting posts directed at other people's swings. :)

Not bashing peoples swings, at the the end of the day I believe our dear Logman has a good heart and isn't mean spirited, but I do seem to recall some belittling of the teaching abilities of Mike and Erik which is what I was refering to. It is possible I'm mis-remembering or confusing Logman with another poster (in which case I apologize) but I'm pretty sure I recall correctly.

FWIW y'all know I'm one of Logman's staunchest defenders!

Yours in earnest, Jason.