IGNORED

Who Would You Like to Play With?

GreensDruid
Note: This thread is 6392 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Yeah, OK, it's Friday afternoon, it's raining, and I'm bored and grasping at straws to come up with a topic. Here it is:

If you had your choice of any woman with whom to play a round of golf, who would it be?

For me, I'd would make it interesting and pick a combination of skill, beauty and brains - possibly Stina Sternberg because I'm a sucker for Nordic women and she seems to know golf pretty well.

In my bag:

Driver: Wishon 915CFE, 420cc, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I
Irons: Tommy Armour 845 FS - PW - 3
Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

I'd go with Natalie Gulbis for both.

I like her personality, even if her dad is a little over the top at times. I'm not sure how she came out of things so sane.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ha! Raf, I really did mean play a round (not play around) but version 2 does present some interesting choices. I'll have to think about that but Natalis G. is certainly a fine choice for both. Now that Big Ben is out of the way we may have a fighting chance!

In my bag:

Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

Cameron Diaz, you know, if Justin Timberlake would allow it, heck he can come along. She looked like she could have an ok swing from her swinging in Something about Mary and I here Justin likes to golf so I'm guessing she got better.

Not sure if this lady we choose must be on the tour but I thought I would venture off onto a new path.

Aloha,
E
Getting To Scratch | Wie Blogging

Glad to see someone else is a fan of Stina Sternberg. I have those Golf with Style shows on my TIVO. So hot in those tight little golf sweaters.

In the bag:
Driver: Taylor Made 10.5* R7 460
3 Wood: Taylor Made RD580
Hybrid: Taylor Made Dual Rescue 2
Irons: Cleveland VAS+ 4-PWWedges: Cleveland RT 588 56, 60 and 64 degree gunmetal finishPutter: Ping Doc 17Ball: Titleist NXT/NXT Tour

Holy cow Raf! Be careful, you might suffocate.

Great pic!

In my bag:

gotta go with Paula Creamer

Jonathan Wall

In the Bag (Left Handed):
Driver: Callaway Fusion Tour FT-3, Aldila NVS 75X (Stiff)
3-wood: Titleist 975F 13.5°, UST Proforce 75X (Stiff)Irons (3-PW): Titleist 731PM, True Temper S300 (Stiff)Wedges: Titleist Vokey Raw Milled Steel, 52.08, 56.08, 60.06, Rifle 6.0 Shafts (Stiff)Pu...

Note: This thread is 6392 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!