IGNORED

Global Golf

newtogolf
Note: This thread is 2948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone know where their warehouse is or if you can just walk in and buy something without the shipping charge? I just found out that their corporate HQ's is just a few miles from my workplace.

David

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where their warehouse is or if you can just walk in and buy something without the shipping charge? I just found out that their corporate HQ's is just a few miles from my workplace.

im pretty sure its in North Carolina? call them and ask

well I just got a driver from them described at "very good" condition. There are skymarks on the top. paint chipped on the top and sides, bottom has huge scratches across it and very worn. Im exchanging it for another one they have of the same driver, hoping it will be better. Whoever rates these clubs must be sipping on whiskey all day.

That's suprising, I ordered a couple used AP1's from them two weeks ago. The clubs fit the condition description perfectly. Sorry you got shafted (excuse the pun). Plus they have fast delivery, and some great deals. Wish I had known about that 25% lefties coupon, even if it only was 50 bucks that I spent (that's with shipping included... like I said, great deals).

In the  Strata Bag:

3 Wood:  XL

Irons: 4-5:  AP1; 6-PW:  XL

Wedges:  Tour Grind, 52°/60°

Putter:  White Hot XG #9

Balls:  Mojo

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to share my good experience with you guys.

• 9.5* Machspeed (good cond.) - $70
  • VR 3 wood (good cond.) - $60
  • Adams Tom Watson Wedges 52, 56, 60 (v. good cond.) - $9 each

Let me tell you, "good" condition is more than acceptable with a few marks here and there but in general awesome shape. The wedges are very nice, and the shipping was very quick and free for all my purchases. They also have a trade in program that I did not do, but they do give more value than what the pga value guide goes by.

Hope you guys check them out, I seem to be on their daily haha.

Originally Posted by tws1098

Hope you guys check them out, I seem to be on their daily haha.

Thanks for the post, I seem to gravitate to the Global Golf link from this page daily. I have not bought anything due to not knowing the company or quality. Thanks to post I might finally pull the trigger on some items. If you don't mind me asking how many days did it take to receive your order, and what state? Thanks

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Fortunately I am in PA and i think they are NC so it only takes 2 days which is really nice.  hmmm...fortunately im in PA...bad wording with all this stupid snow. haha

but yeah, I will always look to them first and ebay next.  I trust their condition ratings 100% when it comes to woods. I do not have experience buying irons, but judging by their condition ratings you would want to go very good and above.  Like I said my wedges that were considered v. good are awesome.

Cool, thanks for the response to my question. I am in NY (so I feel your pain with the damn snow) so probably 2 days also. Was thinking of a wedge and driver. Thanks again.

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Originally Posted by jmanbooyaa

Cool, thanks for the response to my question. I am in NY (so I feel your pain with the damn snow) so probably 2 days also. Was thinking of a wedge and driver. Thanks again.

No problem man, hope you have a good experience as well. What driver and wedge are you looking at?

Titleist 909 d2 or d3 not sure yet or a 909h hybrid 19 or 24 deg and of  56 deg 09 vokey chrome

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Nice, I actually just a minute ago went ahead and added a Burner 19* Rescue for $39 to my list of purchases from them.  Hopefully it will be as nice as the rest have been.

Hope you enjoy your purchases, the D2 was a very nice club but was too much for me when I had it.  I wouldnt mind giving it another go sometime though.

Originally Posted by Caine

I've built an entirely new bag through global golf. Nike machspeed black driver, Nike machspeed 3 & 5 wood, 3hy, Nike machspeed iron set, and a Nike everclear putter.

Shopping for a New Driver and was Looking at the Nike Black Mach Speed.

How is it ?

While the CSR's are very nice on the phone the problem with Global Golf is that they will not sell anything in person. They insist on shipping everything even though I work just a couple miles away. It's bad enough that I have to pay tax on used clubs at Golfsmith, Play it Again, or Golf Galaxy but $6 or so in shipping too??? And that reminds me, does anyone else here find they are forced to pay sales tax on used clubs at your local shops? Hasn't the tax already been paid when the club was new? Craigslist just keeps looking better and better.

David

Just ordered a "very good" Cobra speed LD-f driver from them for 70 bucks with 2 day shipping. (used a coupon that got me like 10 bucks off)

:cobra: Speed ld-f 10.5 Stiff
:snake_eyes: 3 & 5 Woods
:adams:A4 3 hybrid
:bridgestone: J33 Forged Irons 4-pw
:ping: 50th Aniv. Karsten Ansr Putter56*, 60* wedges

Just got my latest obsessive purchase from Global Golf. Ordered Sunday arrived today. The 56 Vokey in very good condition is just that, a little hand sanitizer and the club cleans up very nice looks as if it was played a handful of times. Very pleased. 7 wood well that was new and cheap so I am happy. Solid place would order again.

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Originally Posted by jmanbooyaa

Just got my latest obsessive purchase from Global Golf.

Ha--my latest obsessive purchase from Global Golf will be waiting for me when I get home tonight--a 4-PW set of VG condition MX-23 irons (LH), and an MX-200 GW.  Paid like $130 for the MX-23 set.  And my latest obessive purchase from 3balls arrived yesterday--a 3-PW set of Mizuno MX-17 irons in VG condition for about $130.  I just can't resist good sets of irons priced around $130 or less.  Traded in some clubs with Global to justify it better for myself.  Gotta love Global Golf and 3balls.

Equipment:
Ping K15 Driver (10.5º) - Diamana BB R flex; Ping G15 4 Wood (TFC R flex); Ping G15 20* Hybrid (TFC R flex); Ping G15 23* and 27* Hybrids (AWT R flex steel); Ping G15 Irons 6-GW (AWT R flex steel); Ping I-Wedge 54* Wedge; CG14 BP 58* Wedge; Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #9 Putter

Note: This thread is 2948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!