IGNORED

Global Golf

newtogolf
Note: This thread is 2922 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by Caine [url=http://thesandtrap.com/forum/thread/43703/global-golf#post_571731]link[/url] I've built an entirely new bag through global golf. Nike machspeed black driver, Nike machspeed 3 & 5 wood, 3hy, Nike machspeed iron set, and a Nike everclear putter. Shopping for a New Driver and was Looking at the Nike Black Mach Speed. How is it ?

Only used it at the range so far but I like it. I hit it straight and long.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question about GlobalGolf.

If I go ahead and send them some clubs for trade-in, can I wait until they have one of those specials where they add XX% to your trade in value and use my credit then?

I have some stuff just sitting here, and I would like to go ahead and get it out to them, and then buy a laser rangefinder whenever they have one of the trade in specials......

Thanx,

Ron

global golf is awesome. got 'mint' condition burners from them...7 of the 8 irons had plastic on them and i paid 424 shipped...got my 'mint' condition kombi s from them too...210 shipped..still had plastic on grip...got my diablo edge tour 3 and 5 wood...'open box' for 89 a piece...they're simply awesome.

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Originally Posted by rcubed3r

I have a question about GlobalGolf.

If I go ahead and send them some clubs for trade-in, can I wait until they have one of those specials where they add XX% to your trade in value and use my credit then?

I have some stuff just sitting here, and I would like to go ahead and get it out to them, and then buy a laser rangefinder whenever they have one of the trade in specials......

Thanx,

Ron

The way it appreared to me was that you have to send them in during the promotional period or the value is not added to the credit you get.  Once you get your store credit you can wait for a good sale to use it though. (and of course you can't send in your club(s) and get the value put directly toward an order since they need to inspect your items first)

Yeah--in order to get a trade-in bonus, you need to do the trade-in during one of their promotions.  I generally try to wait for one of their general trade-in bonuses, but like with my recent purchase of the MX-23 iron set, they came available, and they don't come around all that often, so I jumped on them and traded in a set of irons without the bonus.  It is what it is.

Speaking of that Mizuno MX-23 iron set I just picked up, they arrived in really good condition.  I had actually once ordered an MX-23 set from Global but in Good condition, and that set was in really rough shape.  Every iron had that rough forged iron serious face wear.  This recent Very Good set from last week was much much nicer--irons had minimal face wear, and the heads only had minimal rusting that my usual regimen of Goo Gone and Naval Jelly cleaned up.

And to add to that, I went onto Global a couple of mornings ago, and they had a LH Ping Rapture V2 iron set in Very Good condition, with the exact make-up and shaft I wanted in a G10/G15/Rapture set (4-GW, AWT regular flex), and after applying the perpetual 25% off lefty coupon, it came out to $420 shipped.  I couldn't resist, so I'll be gaming a set of Rapture V2's next season...

Equipment:
Ping K15 Driver (10.5º) - Diamana BB R flex; Ping G15 4 Wood (TFC R flex); Ping G15 20* Hybrid (TFC R flex); Ping G15 23* and 27* Hybrids (AWT R flex steel); Ping G15 Irons 6-GW (AWT R flex steel); Ping I-Wedge 54* Wedge; CG14 BP 58* Wedge; Odyssey Black Series Tour Designs #9 Putter

• 2 years later...

I searched for reviews on here, but none were really that recent. I'm looking into buying excellent-mint condition irons from them. Has anyone used them before and are the irons actually in mint/excellent condition when you received them? I appreciate any help! Thank you

Originally Posted by Clevelandgolf1

I searched for reviews on here, but none were really that recent. I'm looking into buying excellent-mint condition irons from them. Has anyone used them before and are the irons actually in mint/excellent condition when you received them? I appreciate any help! Thank you

I purchase clubs from them quite often, pre-owned and new.  Their customer service is excellent and in my experience the clubs are usually in better condition than stated on their site.  They are also a sponsor here, so enjoy the new clubs.

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Only one I know is freeship99 instead of $199 or more you only have to spend $99

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

• 7 months later...

Any body have any experiece with their customer support? I bought a 64 degree taylormade atv, but they sent out a 60 degree model.

NIke VRS covert

Mini driver 14 degree

Nike covert 5 wood

taylormade sldr 4 hybrid

Taylormade Rocketballz Irons:  6-aw

Taylormade atv  56,60,64

Jpl Putter

Nxt tour s yellow

I have bought a couple of clubs from them, and have had good results. I would e-mail, or give them a call. I'm sure they will correct the problem asap.

• 2 weeks later...
I have ordered a few items from Global Golf. I find that a good cleaning usually will make a very good condition club borderline excellent. I am sure this isn't always the case but very good and excellent certainly can be close after a solid cleaning. For $40 on a set of irons? Maybe go with excellent since most likely 6-pw got some use in the very good clubs. Also use the free ship code they have on the site.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

• 1 year later...
Hi guys. I just ordered some used irons from globalgolf.com when i order from eBay, ect. I always call the manufacturer to check authenticity. Should I worry about doing this with my clubs from global golf? Thr site makes it seem that there could be no way any clubs coming from them would be knock offs. Just don't want to waste my time if I don't have to

Global Golf is a reputable company that I've dealt with for the last 4 years.  I've bought a lot of clubs from them and they were all legit.

Joe Paradiso

Note: This thread is 2922 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!