IGNORED

Hi from Atlanta

bradford
Note: This thread is 6390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi There,

Wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Bradford and I live down in Atlanta, GA. Recently started playing golf and a friend mentioned that forums are a great way to get some good advice on the game. I am having a blast so far playing but i am really not very good at the moment. Hoping that will change with a little work and time.

Talk soon,

Bradford

... I live down in Atlanta, GA. ...

Hi Bradford, welcome. Did anybody tell you about the hazing ritual for new tst.com members? Well - there is a special one for the guys from Atlanta GA. You have to bring every member over to National for a round of golf, before you can keep your posting privileges!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

But I'll settle for a night at the Cheetah Club.

In my bag:

Driver: Wishon 915CFE, 420cc, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I
Irons: Tommy Armour 845 FS - PW - 3
Hybrid: Adams Idea 21 deg.Wedges: Cleveland 900 52 deg., 56 deg. TA588 60 deg.Putter: Generic mallet style

Note: This thread is 6390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!