IGNORED

PS3 Move Golf Playing

birdiedream
Note: This thread is 4930 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Look around on the internet John Daly has a game coming out by a much lesser know name than EA but the reviews are throught the roof. Plus unlike Tiger Wood's where the camera doesn't change angle's (third person) on Daly's when you want to actually hit the ball the camera changes and you actually look down on the ball (first person). It comes out Oct 7th, and I my man am waiting for Daly's!!

In My GT Stand Bag

Driver L5V 10.5*
Fairway Wood S2 15*
Hybrid 20* IronwoodIrons Eye 2 BeCu 4-PW (have the 2 and 3)Wedges C3 56* and 60*Putter Zing iWiShoe Air Tour Saddle Ball e7

Look around on the internet John Daly has a game coming out by a much lesser know name than EA but the reviews are throught the roof. Plus unlike Tiger Wood's where the camera doesn't change angle's (third person) on Daly's when you want to actually hit the ball the camera changes and you actually look down on the ball (first person). It comes out Oct 7th, and I my man am waiting for Daly's!!

They have this already for the Wii...I think since Tiger Woods '10...So if they have it for the Wii, I'm guessing they might have this for the Move..

I have read many reviews and they all say that the PS3 Move is much more precise in replicating actual movements that the Wii. I will compare between the Daly's and Tiger's game to see which one is better.

Well the original Wii remote motion technology is almost five years old now, so I'm sure the brand new move will be more accurate.

The Wii motion+ add on and the move are said to be identical. And the Wii has more games.

I have both a WII and a PS3 so I won't be getting a PS3 move.....Ever

I bought the move and tiger woods 11 this past weekend. Its fun, and the controller is precise, however you really have to concentrate to replicate a full golf swing without the weight of a golf club in your hand.

overall the experience is more game then simulator, however the putting is great, because you have to putt the proper swing for the distance...so that's something.

I too am awaiting the John Daly game next month.

Driver: TM r9 Driver Motore F1 65 Stiff
Woods: TM r5 Dual 3 Fairway Wood Stiff, TM Mid Rescue 3H Regular
Irons: TM r7 Irons 4-AW Regular
Wedges: Cleveland DSG 588 56/14, Callaway X Series Jaws 58/8
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Well the original Wii remote motion technology is almost five years old now, so I'm sure the brand new move will be more accurate.

Well, never say never..

Apparently Nintendo is making a new Wiimote with the Wii Motion Plus built in . They still need to make an HD Wii, though..

Eh. I had '10 for the Wii and, good graphics or not, it was only fun during multi-player. Single player was just too easy, and just not very fun. I actually liked the Xbox 360 version better for single player.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have the Wii version and it's way, way better than 10. The new Tour Swing mode is great. It not only checks open or closed for the clubface but also calculates the In to Out or Out to In angle. It's very nice. Also, the game is very challenging once you take away the putt previews and spin after hit options. I've been checking out the Play the Pros feature lately and it's great. I'd love to have the PS3 version just for the graphics but the Wii version with the Motion Plus is pretty damn nice, too. Very nice swing simulation. I just wish it could read actual swing speed, too, instead of using an arbitrary power system. Maybe in 12...

Driver:  Krank Formula Five 7.5 X-Stiff        Fairway Woods:  :gigagolf: Pursuit 3 Wood

Hybrids:  nickent.gif3DX 1 & 3            Irons:  :gigagolf: Powermax TRX 4-PW

Wedges:  callaway.gifX-forged Jaws 52,56        Putter: yesgolf.gif Tracy II

If you want a real golf experience, wait for Kinect from microsoft. There are no controllers..just you making real motions.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

The move should be much more precise than Wii due to the Ps Eye's ability to sense where the controller is .

Taylormade R7 460
Taylormade Firesole 3 wood
Cobra Baffler 2 hybrid
Cobra S2 forged 4-pw
Taylomade Rac 52,56,60Oydesee Dual Rossie IIOgio KingpinClic Gear 3.0

I have TW10 for the Wii and I've had difficulties hitting a full swing with the Wiimote. My impulsive side has thought about getting a PS3 (to sadly complete the console system triad) but I've passed thus far.

What's in my Tartan Precise TS-869 Bag:
Woods: Northwestern 1W, 3W, stock grip
Hybrids: 855 Graphite shaft 3H, 4H, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Irons: 855 R flex steel shaft 5-PW, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Wedges: PureSpin Tour Series Diamond Face 52* AW, 56* SW, 60* LW, Golf Pride...

I have been playing TW11 on the Wii with the BadChicken.com Stick and it is pretty cool. Still more of a game than golf, but much better than flicking the Wiimote. I checked out the PS3 Move at the mall and the graphics are much better, but the motion detection feels more like the Wii before the MotionPlus add on.

Note: This thread is 4930 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!