IGNORED

Camilo Villegas Cover of ESPN "Body" Issue

iacas
Note: This thread is 4904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

This year, Camilo is in the magazine like the LPGAers were a year or two ago .

I'm a guy, so I think I'd almost rather see Christina Kim than this. You've been warned.

The left arm is missing, he has a weird shadowy area in the nether regions, and his head looks Photoshopped on as well. Why not have him looking at the putt instead of facing the camera?

Do I wish I was this fit? Maybe. Do I wish I'd never seen this picture? Yup.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I agree. This is a weird position Camilo is in, I don't think it does him any favours. If he was wearing underwear, fine, but for me, there is something a little wrong with showing his bum.
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

I was wondering how bad it could be... Should not have wondered... Its his facial expression that makes it really awkward I think. I don't know how many female readers they have but in regards to sales, I'm sure most men will be turned off by just the cover.

« Keith »

DAMNIT!!! That spoiler literally spoiled my lunch.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

• Administrator
what has been seen cannot be unseen...

And now every time you see Camilo on TV you'll think of this picture. Heh heh.

BTW, the other covers (you can "buy the one you want") are: http://gallery.pictopia.com/espnmag/...dy_mainpge_txt There are 13.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

His face looks like that because he had to pin his junk to his trunk with his right heel in order to avoid having two shafts in the shot. Ow.

Also, the picture needs the Ryder Cup cigar guy in the bunker appreciating the rear view.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

ahh...my eyes, they burn.

In my :nike:  bag on my :clicgear: cart ...

Driver: :ping: G10 9*    3-Wood: :cleveland: Launcher
Hybrid: :adams: 20* Hybrid      Irons: :ping: i5 4-GW - silver dot, +1/2"
Wedges: :cleveland: 56* (bent to 54*) and 60* CG10     Putter: :ping: Craz-e (original blue)

Why so bitter, did he steal yours?

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

His face looks like that because he had to pin his junk to his trunk with his right heel in order to avoid having two shafts in the shot. Ow.

Haha, that's hilarious.

Some of the pictures are alright, and they sure have photographic merit, but I don't think I would buy a sports magazine with a nude Camilo Villegas on the cover.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I don't get it. Losing your lunch? Burning your eyes? That guy has an awesome body, and one I'm sure all of us would gladly trade for. He is in amazing physical condition and that alone is admirable. I don't mind seeing a mostly naked man on the cover of a magazine as long as he is in good physical condition.

Time to grow up a little, fellas.

Driver: 4DX SuperMag 10.5º
Fairway Wood: 4DX 3-Wood
Hybrids: 5DX 3, 4
Irons: 4DX Pro 5-PW
Wedges: Arc 52º, 54º, VR 58ºPutter(s): SeeMore FGP OriginalBag: Org.14 Xtreme

Not a big deal. I'm sure the gals will enjoy as much as the boys did last years.

In my FT bag I have:
D3 9.5
XHot 15D 3W
Rescue Hybrids 22 and 17 degree
Apex Edge 5-E 52, 56 and 60 ProV1X

I don't get it. Losing your lunch? Burning your eyes? That guy has an awesome body, and one I'm sure all of us would gladly trade for. He is in amazing physical condition and that alone is admirable. I don't mind seeing a mostly naked man on the cover of a magazine as long as he is in good physical condition.

I didn't enjoy looking at the picture, it just grosses me out a little seeing a naked man's arse. But hey, evidently it does different things to different people. ;)

What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Dude obviously works out lol. I clicked the link to see the other covers and there are several that I would muuuch rather look at. I would not be caught dead reading that at the airport but some of them with the ladies I wouldn't mind showing off.

What's in my bag:
Driver: taylormade.gifBurner 09 Stiff 9.5*
Fairway Woods: adams.gifRPM Low Profile 3 & 5
Irons: mizuno.gifMP 57 - 3-PW Project X 5.5
Wedges: wilson.gifREG. 588 54* &cleveland.gif 60*Putter: ping.gifAnserBall: titleist.gifProV1x Home Course: Forest Ridge Golf Club

Haha, that's hilarious.

That's why the magazine has Diana Taurasi

looking very un-Diana Taurasi-ish on the cover. Hey, it's better than bobsled captain Steve Holcomb. No link could prepare a man for that image.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Note: This thread is 4904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!