Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mlf16507

Trent Brown Golf-Jacksonville,TX

5 posts in this topic

Back in 1972 I purchased a set of Trent Brown irons. They were the best forged irons I have ever owned. I am looking for a set now. Let me know if have heard of or seen a set in recent years. I know at one time Trent was in trouble with the tax man and think he had to close up his shop.

Mike French

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I have a complete set of Trent Brown irons and woods. They're size small. They were my grandfathers. No one in the family is interested in them. I would be open to an offer. They haven't been used much. They need new grips. I can supply a picture.

Please PM (mlf16507) me any pics you have,  I am interested in pics of faces,sole and backs of irons.

Thanks

Mike French

Mike,

I have two full sets of Trent Brown clubs.  One right hand men's and one right hand lady's; both in excellent condition other than grips.  We are interested in selling both sets.

Saw your post on the Trent Brown Irons of the 70's.  Why do you like the irons so much?  My dad bought me a set of TB's in early 70's.  I have them and they are in good shape along with the original 5 wood set.   HAWL1001