IGNORED

Consecutive Birdies

wrx_junki
Note: This thread is 3831 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Most birdies in a row?

• Haven't birdied yet.
    • 6 or more. (Specify in thread)

I really don't know.  This last year I did run:  Birdie-par-eagle  (3-3-3).  that was fun

Bill - 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nice place to string birdies.  The 3 times I played there, I mostly strung bogies together, and generally more than 3.

Breck was a great time, along with meeting many and making many golf friends.

They had a large Mens Group which played on Wednesday afternoons.

I left the mountains in 2000 and Breck had added an additional 9 holes, which I never had the chance to play.

Breck was becoming tough to get on to play. Hotels could block 2 hours of tee times to accommodate golf packages.

Most of my rounds were after work and weekend mornings. I would show up at 7 am and go out stand by. Usually got out within the hour.

The day which I carded my 6 consecutive birds I went out standby with a couple from San Fran who were members at the Olympic Club.

They never even introduced themselves upon the start of the round. After I almost made the Eagle putt on #6 the guy walked up to me and asked me my name and shook my hand and said "great playing"

Nicklaus did a great job of laying out the course cutting through the foothills of the valley it is built at.

My favorite hole at the time was the par 5, 12th hole which was the signature hole.

The biggest blast was playing Mens Games on Wednesday. On the 18th hole the "Gallery from Hell" would form sitting out on the deck hooting and hollering as the field of players completed the round.

Thanks Four Putt, for acknowledging with a reply.

Club Rat

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

A few months ago I played 4-5-6 eagle-birdie-birdie on the way to a to an even front side 36. Two were legit good golf, short putts after great approach shots. The last birdie was a chip in that I consider lucky. It kind of freaked me out. I was standing on the 7th tee -3 thinking this could be really cool, I started with a bogey on #1. But I managed to bogey 7-9.

Dave :-)

I've had 4 in a row at least three times.......on 2 occasions, I birdied-in from #15........that's always a fun way to finish!!

I made back-to-back eagles once.......

I holed a lob wedge on a 364yd par4............. then knocked a 3-rescue club stiff on a 517yd par5.   The hilarious part about this day is I played ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE on this day!!  In spite of making EAGLE-EAGLE...my 18 hole score is one I'd like to forget, and I did so successfully!!  I honestly don't remember my score....Haha..

My only 2 memories from this day:

1. looking for lost balls in hazards

2. going EAGLE-EAGLE

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

In early 2000's i played and qualified for the annual 4 county match play championships. First match I had something so magical happen..starting on the 2 nd hole I went birdie/ birdie/ birdie / eagle/ birdie...not only did I win convincingly..I had a small group of spectators witnessing this. Second day ( on a new course..2nd match) ..I went birdie / eagle/ birdie mid way thru the match to win as well. It was such a surreal weekend..I will never ever forget how easy the game felt these 2 magical days. Not sure how it turned out that way,,but I would wish everyone could experience this at least once in their lives....I was dumbfounded.,and in awe.. Will never forget that weekend back in early 2000...I remember ever shot like it happened yesterday,,

Like working on the swing,,score means nothing to me. Might just go to the range and give up playing... ( might happen)

Note: This thread is 3831 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!