Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Slappy9

New Style golf shoe

24 posts in this topic

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

If they didn't have the flat sole, they could look pretty good.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

walking around in golf shoes that look like ugly chunky skater shoes?

no thx.

That's what my dad said.

Ditto.....Ditto.....Ditto

That's what my dad said.

um, any of the guys I know wouldn't be seen dead in them.

wear trainers on the golf course if you want to wear them, don't try to pretend your wearing them

These made my Powerbands and Dryjoys feel like unstable wooden clogs.

I'd need a big gold medallion to wear on a huge gold chain around my neck, a gold tooth, and a hat with a perfectly flat bill to wear those.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

These made my Powerbands and Dryjoys feel like unstable wooden clogs.

yea i'll take the wooden clogs any day. they look like Heely's

Other than 1 pair of Airwalks I had in 4th grade (which I wore until they literally fell apart), I could never stand the feel, look, or style of "skate" shoes. Went through a few pair of Vans and such, but never could get that same feel that I loved about the Airwalks I used to have.

This, which I agree look very much like something a pre-teen emo punk would wear, are actually kind of interesting.

More so though is the link that Erik posted about TRUE linkswear...I do believe those are going to be purchased by next spring!

While we are on the subject of skate-style golf shoes, Puma also makes one, called the "Golf Club" then there are the Ecco Street, the True Linkswear mentioned above, then there are the Nike Air Anthems. There is another company called Radio Active that makes a skate style golf shoe, too. There are a lot of people on here not so keen on this idea, and I'm really not so sure why. Maybe I'm just younger than most people on here, but I wish other skate shoe companies would put out some golf shoes....

Exactly. I don't care how comfortable they are, I'm not wearing anything that looks like the shoes my nine-year-old sister wears to school (although hers are pink... just to clarify).

While we are on the subject of skate-style golf shoes, Puma also makes one, called the "Golf Club" then there are the Ecco Street, the True Linkswear mentioned above, then there are the Nike Air Anthems. There is another company called Radio Active that makes a skate style golf shoe, too. There are a lot of people on here not so keen on this idea, and I'm really not so sure why. Maybe I'm just younger than most people on here, but I wish other skate shoe companies would put out some golf shoes....

tacoma... explains it. jk. :)

i wear golf shoes to go golf...if i wanted to look like some preteen emo kid in chunky skater shoes while i golfed....ok well i just wouldn't. Nike Anthems are modeled after classic Nike Dunks which are not skate shoes. (yes dunks were later popularized by skaters, bboys, etc). Ecco street shoes don;t look like chunky skatershoes either. Those, the OP posted, look like chunky big round skater shoes from DC or something. and believe me, i'm not old by any means, im just 25, but you would find me dead before i had those on my feet. The ones Iacas posted aren't bad...just the ones the OP posted...

I wouldn't really want a shoe like that to golf in simply because I don't find skate shoes comforatable. I think some of you are being a little dramatic when you say it would make you look like a teenage emo kid though....

The ones Icas posted look pretty cool, I am going to look into them a little more.