IGNORED

frist ever video lesson. what you think ??

Note: This thread is 4933 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm surprised nobody has responded to this already. I'm not commenting on the quality of the instruction as I am not remotely qualified. But I did watch the entire video and was intrigued to see the parts of the swing that the instructor highlighted as he went through it. He was pointing out things that I never knew to look at and for that I appreciate your post.

I wish my instructor did video.
Driver - R9 460 9.5*
Woods - Diablo Edge 3 and 5
Irons - Diablo Edge 5-AW
Wedge - Spin Milled 56.14, 60.04
Putter - White Hot XG 330Ball - E52010 GoalsBreak 100, Break 90, Beat My Dad

I didn't really get to listen to the audio, but you seem to have alot of REALLY good things going on in your swing. You seem to come a BIT over the top, but your weight shift forward on the down swing is great. The two biggest things I would work on if I were you is maintaining the flying wedge (Holding the angle between the club and your right forearm) for longer as you are clearly flipping through impact. The other is that I would try not to move so much off of the ball in the backswing. Besides that, you're very close to having a great swing. With the lag you created in the club head, if you could hold on to it for long enough, you would destroy the golf ball.

Your desire to change has to be greater than your desire to stay the same.

Thats a good question. I think he wanted to get me into some lessons. I'll admit there are times I struggle with hitting the ball well but I think in general I hit the ball great. sure I can work on some stuff, but who doesn't. When he offered to film me for free I had to jump on it. Looking at the swing to me it looks great with only a little tweek her and there. I was surprised on how much I turn though being fat LOL
He wants me to set up more with my hands lower because he says it is just how its done. But he did say that I start o plane and end on plane as well ( isn't that the pt??) So all in all I think it was very helpful to me to look at and try work out the bugs.

Note: This thread is 4933 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!