Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
verderaul

Putting lessons in NJ

5 posts in this topic

Guys,

Does anyone have any recommendations for Short Game lessons in NJ ? I would like to concentrate more on Putting...i am sick and tired of 3 putting. Infact, i dont even know what the hell i am doing when it comes to putting anymore :(

I live in Bergen County and can only do weekends.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

i could help...i live in morris county and weekends works for me but, would suggest when it gets warmer? PM me if you want, btw, my putting stats last year were:

Putts/Hole: 1.73
Putts/Gir: 1.92
Putts/Round: 30.9

David Glenz academy over by Black Bear Golf course (part of crystal springs courses).  They offer private lessons as well as short game group "schools".

another vote for david glenz. i need to take my own advice and get in there too. I live pretty close too, no excuse

Just noticed this thread and even though it's years old but thought I might add something. I also live in Bergen county but I think I'd be inclined to go to GolfTec versus driving all that way out to Crystal Springs. There's one in Englewood and Paramus.

On another note, have you tried reading Stan Utley's book on putting? It's a great book with a very simple and repeatable technique. The key to consistent putting is distance control and practice. His method is very natural and feel based. I'd give it a shot and it only costs like $10 or so.