IGNORED

nike victory red driver tour

Note: This thread is 4908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello everyone I am looking into buying a Nike vr 8.5 driver x stiff flex . I hit a 9.5 with stiff flex now and can't keep the ball out of the clouds! I hit the Nike at the shop really well how do you guys feel about this driver? Any help will be appreciated

I hit the str8 fit VR earlier in the year and liked it a lot. The two reasons I didn't get it were the price (it hadn't been out long and was around £300 and I was only looking to spend up to £200) and I don't like the sound of it at impact. I do think it is one of the best looking drivers on sale right now. Also, does it come with the 'real' project x shaft or a 'made for version'?
adams.gif Speedline fast 10 9.5˚
adams.gif Speedline fast 10 15˚
adams.gif A7 17˚
adams.gif Idea Pro 3-PW
mizuno.gif MP T-11 52˚, MP T-10 58˚  cameron.gif Red X  titleist.gif NXT

Also, does it come with the 'real' project x shaft or a 'made for version'?

Every club I've seen that comes with a Project X graphite shaft as stock shaft has a real one. The VR does and the same goes for the Titleist 910.

Every club I've seen that comes with a Project X graphite shaft as stock shaft has a real one. The VR does and the same goes for the Titleist 910.

That shaft is simply awesome.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

is it a nice shaft?

I think so. I've liked it in several clubs that I've tried, but have been avoiding the large price tag.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

Note: This thread is 4908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!