Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jrsmith1491

nike victory red driver tour

7 posts in this topic

Hello everyone I am looking into buying a Nike vr 8.5 driver x stiff flex . I hit a 9.5 with stiff flex now and can't keep the ball out of the clouds! I hit the Nike at the shop really well how do you guys feel about this driver? Any help will be appreciated

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I hit the str8 fit VR earlier in the year and liked it a lot. The two reasons I didn't get it were the price (it hadn't been out long and was around £300 and I was only looking to spend up to £200) and I don't like the sound of it at impact. I do think it is one of the best looking drivers on sale right now. Also, does it come with the 'real' project x shaft or a 'made for version'?

Also, does it come with the 'real' project x shaft or a 'made for version'?

Every club I've seen that comes with a Project X graphite shaft as stock shaft has a real one. The VR does and the same goes for the Titleist 910.

Every club I've seen that comes with a Project X graphite shaft as stock shaft has a real one. The VR does and the same goes for the Titleist 910.

That shaft is simply awesome.

is it a nice shaft?

I think so. I've liked it in several clubs that I've tried, but have been avoiding the large price tag.

thats why i use ebay you can get basically brand new clubs for a 1/4 of the price and the shaft is simply the best driver shaft on the market right now