IGNORED

What Putter do you use?

Note: This thread is 4775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was using a Scotty Cameron, but I recently switched to the Nike Method and have never looked back! Tiger should do the same…

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Ping anser, playing it 33.5" and 1* flat with the blackout grip. It's cheap, simple and the putts I roll with this thing just seem to want to go in. Not coming out of my bag for a while.

Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

SC Newport2 for years. Just got the TM Ghost Daytona. Feels good... We'll see if it stays in the bag. SC's are hard to beat
In my Ping Pioneer LC bag -
Driver: TaylorMade R11 10* closed
3 Wood: TaylorMade R11 15* open
Hybrid: Ping G15 20*
Irons: Ping G15 4, i15 5 - PWWedges: Ping Tour S 50*, 56* bent to 55*, 60*Putter: TaylorMade Daytona Ghost 34" 

Ping Karsten Anser 2 33'' black dot

In the bag:

Driver - Taylormade '07 Burner 10.5* 

3W & 4h Top Flite XL

Irons - Ping G10 XG black dot 5-9 PW, SW

Wedges - Titleist Spin Milled Vokey 58*

Putter - Ping Karsten Anser 2 33''

• 2 weeks later...

Wife just bought me a Nike Method Core and so far so good after 2 weeks of use. Only been practicing with it, but so far I definitely notice a difference off the face and control.  I think i've finally found a putter I'll be happy with after years of tinkering...

Nike VR S Covert Tour Driver 2.0, 8.5* S
Nike VR S Covert Tour 3-Wood (15*) S
Nike VR Forged Split Cavity (2-5)

Nike VR Forged TW Blades (6-PW)

Titleist Vokey SM4 54* Wedge

Nike VR X3X Wedge 58*

Nike Method Core 1 Putter

Titleist ProV1

"Hakuna Matata - It means no worries..."

Bought a Taylormade TM-110 Ghost. Came down to that at Nike Method Core, but the Method had too much weight in the toe for my liking. Hopefully will be able to get out to the course when it opens April 15th to finally try it in a round, an hour on artificial turf just doesn't allow me to get a full feel with it.

Cameron Newport 2.6...at least for the time being. Putting used to be the strongest part of my game now it's horrible. I tend to pull putts to the left so the current center-shafted one seems to help. Pray for me!

mizuno/bettinardi bc7. a nice cool looking heel shafted blade style putter, seems to be working well for me. I am going to pick something up that is more face balanced just to compare it to what i have now.

Ping Anser iWi. Love the balance on it and sound off the face. Looks a bit "tech" but I like it.

The Edel Basic looks uber to me but it also has an uber price. ;)

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

White Hot XG # 9 putter

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

I have been using a cheapo Top-Flite mid-mallet that was given to me for free. Now I have a Cleveland Bronze 4.5 34" on the way to house. I can't wait to start playing with it!

Ping Anser 4 for time being.

Going to pick up the new Taylormade Maranello Ghost tonight!!!

Driver: Callaway FT-iZ 10*  I  2 Hybrid: Nike VR  I  3&4 Hybrid: Nike Sumo SQ  I  Irons: Ping G10 5-PW, LW,  I  52* & 62*: GigaGolf SGS  I  Putter: Cleveland BRZ #2  I  White things I chase: Srixon AD333

Note: This thread is 4775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!