IGNORED

Had a baby girl!

bwell
Note: This thread is 4915 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Here is my new golf partner Lena Claire. Sorry for the quality of the pics, they are from my iphone.

Bag:sunmountain.gif MPB
Driver: cleveland.gif XLS 10.5 *
Fairway wood:nike.gif SQ DYMO2 3 wood
Irons: ping.gif G10's 4-pw
Wedge: vokey.gif Spin milled 54* and 60*Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot XG

They should make a cot accessory to fit onto powacaddys, though she could fit into one of the pockets :D Congrats!
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

She is beautiful. Congratulations!

Driver & FW: Ping G10 12* Driver & 17* 4W w UST Proforce V2 HL Reg
Hybrids: Adams A7 19* & 22* w UST Mamiya ProForce AXIVCore Reg
Irons: MP-60 5 - 9 w Nippon Shaft 950GH Reg
Wedges: Eidolon 48* 52* 56* 60* w SCoR Graphite Reg
Putter: Scotty Cameron Red X3

Tiny baby!! yay. Congrats

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

Congrats! Best days in my life were the birth of my kids - enjoy it since it all goes by sooooo fast.

And she looks like she has a good grip already

This past summer I was able to FINALLY get out with my Daughter and Son (11 and 9 respectively) for 12 holes of REAL golf. This was such a great moment for me since it really joined the passion I have for my family and for golf. Now if I could only get my wife to come along ....

Congrats man. Kids add a lot to your life. Not all of which you were bargaining on, trust me!

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Congratulations!

Now you get to stay up with a baseball bat in your hands when she is out on a date during her teenage years... Just kidding! Well, sort of ...

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Congratulations!

We were at an outdoor swimming pool on the weekend (nice place - mineral pool at Canmore AB - anyway) and after we were swimming for a few minutes, my daughter says "hot tub time" and heads out out of the pool. She got in the hot tub first and as I was slowly getting in she says, "jump right in baby". I think it's a line from a penguin movie, but my life passed before my eyes. She's 4 years old.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Thanks everyone, I cant wait to wake up to see what the next day brings! She has actually been sleeping really well through the night, but I am sure that's going to change lol.

Bag:sunmountain.gif MPB
Driver: cleveland.gif XLS 10.5 *
Fairway wood:nike.gif SQ DYMO2 3 wood
Irons: ping.gif G10's 4-pw
Wedge: vokey.gif Spin milled 54* and 60*Putter: odyssey.gif White Hot XG

Congratulations!

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Note: This thread is 4915 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!