Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jell0b0y

Slotline SSi-693

15 posts in this topic

Opinions on this putter. I am looking for that style of putter and also looking at the Odyssey #9 white ice. The Slot line is on sale for half the cost of the Odyssey.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Slotline:

Odyssey:

I own the Odyssey so i am biased

BUT...i have never heard of slotline...they look really nice
what is the weight of it?
I like the Odyssey, as mine is the 355gm one...i like a heavier putter

both good choices IMO...how much for the slotline?

on sale for $59.99

TGW has them on sale for $179.99

and its weight is 360g

for that price i'd be inclined to try out a slotline for sure (the style of putter suits my stroke so it SHOULD work!! hahaha)
looks sweet.....but ive never held one, so who know's how it "feels"

for that price i'd be inclined to try out a slotline for sure (the style of putter suits my stroke so it SHOULD work!! hahaha)

They were pretty big in the late 80s. I though they were part of the Teardrop/Zebra//Tommy Armour (formerly Burke)/Ram group, but I could be wrong

I may go ahead a pull the trigger on its since I have a $50 coupon that I can use at Austads so it will only cost me $10 and shipping. I have never heard of them until today but it has to be better that my $8 dunlop from Wal- mart

I may go ahead a pull the trigger on its since I have a $50 coupon that I can use at Austads so it will only cost me $10 and shipping. I have never heard of them until today but it has to be better that my $8 dunlop from Wal- mart

Do it. I'm old school, but if I saw a guy with a Slotline in his bag I'd be asking him where the H he got it!

Well I went ahead and bought it so i am looking forward to checking it out. I checked most online retailers and they are selling them for $179.99 but Austad's golf has them for $59.99. I don't think I got a bad deal since i had a $50 gift card. The putter cost me $24 total with 2nd day delivery.

Just got it in just a couple hours ago and I have to say its a beautiful club. I have been putting it around the house and so far I'm impressed. its much heavier than my old Dunlop and I like it that way. Added a few pictures to go with the one already in this thread.

Just got it in just a couple hours ago and I have to say its a beautiful club. I have been putting it around the house and so far I'm impressed. its much heavier than my old Dunlop and I like it that way. Added a few pictures to go with the one already in this thread.

Can you post one more pic? Topline/address? I really like the look of that stick.

Any update to this thread? How did it work out for you?

Anyone else using a Slotline or have experience with it?

I had a Slotline SSi-693 ordered for me from Edwin Watts last June....way before Austad's listed them for $59.99. I paid $100 at the time.

It's the last putter for me...I love the look, the feel and the weight.

It definitely improves my putting.

Purchased the SS384 41" recently on E Bay. Replaced my Odyssey White Hot Mid, 43". Wouldn't trade the Slotline for a more expensive product. It's not going to completely turn your game around but will save you some putts.