IGNORED

TaylorMade r11!

enis750
Note: This thread is 4810 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

woah...

What's that thingamabobber in the middle? Im guessing O, C, and N stand for Open, closed and neutral...

It's probably some new technology with a three letter acronym that gives you even more adjustability. They were already promoting 75 yards of adjustability with the R9. Now I guess you can adjust it so much that you just aim the opposite direction of the target and it boomerangs back 180 degrees...

Even as a complete taylormade fanboy I won't be getting it. My R9 serves me just fine.

(well maybe when the r13 comes out and I can get them for $199)
Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

It's about time... All wasn't right in the world without another TM driver on the requisite 6-month interval. Don't really like the white, but I guess the great news is that the Superfast TP and current supertri will be cheaper.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

It's about time... All wasn't right in the world without another TM driver on the requisite 6-month interval. Don't really like the white, but I guess the great news is that the Superfast TP and current supertri will be cheaper.

They realized it's cheaper to hire interior decorators than engineers, so the next 6 TM drivers will be variants of the R11, just in different colours.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Looks like the link is down already - at least for me it is.

10.5* 910D2 w/ Matrix Ozik X-Con 6
 R11 5 Wood w/ Matrix Radix HD7   910H 19* Hybrid 
 AP1 Irons 4-PW   Spin Milled 48*, 53*, 58*    California Del Mer 

Now I guess you can adjust it so much that you just aim the opposite direction of the target and it boomerangs back 180 degrees...

ROTFLMAO..................TOOOOO funnnny

In My Bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R11 10.5 UST Shaft
3 woods:R11   - 3 & 4 Hybrids: FTi-Z
5i-pw: Diablo Edge SW, GW & LW: CG16  

Putter: Scotty C  -  GPS: Bushnell  -  Balls: PRO-V1

The link was nice while it lasted. I should have taken a screenshot....

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

They realized it's cheaper to hire interior decorators than engineers, so the next 6 TM drivers will be variants of the R11, just in different colours.

You know, I'm torn on this subject with TM. There is certainly a fair amount of technical differentiation with most of their products, and most are received well. I don't personally think TM releases facelifts as new models. They've got the budget to push R&D; pretty hard, and honestly CAD drafters and mech engineers aren't all that costly to employ.

What I do think is interesting, is how cannibalizing the product life cycle is at TM. Nobody is really pushing them to release new products at this pace, and I'm not certain that it's the best strategy. Other companies don't follow suit nearly as aggressively, and I think that releasing new products (whether genuinely innovative or marketing driven) certainly hurts the sales of existing products on the market for TM. Pretty interesting that a retailer had that material to leak in the first place. I wonder why TM would supply companies with marketing material before any buzz from the company itself. Anyways, for those who didn't see it, it was a white R9, with weight ports at the heel and toe and a triangular rotating weight in the rear center of the club. The rotating weight looked quite a bit like the smaller black triangulated hexagon on the upcoming CB and MB irons.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

i saved em
here you go fellas
looks like TM was pissed someone on "another" forum posted them

[IMAGES DELETED AT TAYLORMADE'S REQUEST]
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

It looks like it might be some kind of internal weighting system. You turn it to the different settings and the weight shifts inside the clubhead. It has a similar shape to the superfast, too. Kinda cool I guess. I won't be dropping $400 on it, though. I'll wait for this one to come out on DVD.

the superfast TP is white too....and a set of Burner 2.0's .....everything WHITE!

BOO! (like a ghost....u know....scaaaarrryyyy)
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

the superfast TP is white too....and a set of Burner 2.0's .....everything WHITE!

I think this is a bit disappointing. I've seen white components in other sports (snowboarding, cycling, etc) but it's pretty strange to see this stuff accepted into something as traditional as golf. Hopefully it doesn't stick for too long.

I think this is a bit disappointing. I've seen white components in other sports (snowboarding, cycling, etc) but it's pretty strange to see this stuff accepted into something as traditional as golf. Hopefully it doesn't stick for too long.

well the tour is going to be full of white clubs now that taylormade is coming out with all white clubs so I dont see it going away too quickly

well the tour is going to be full of white clubs now that taylormade is coming out with all white clubs so I dont see it going away too quickly

Based on what... your assumptions pronounced as certainty are ridiculous here and elsewhere.

The only thing played on tour with any frequency are the Ghost line of putters. I doubt TM will release their players clubs in white, and it's a stretch to imagine players adopting them in the first place.

Based on what... your assumptions pronounced as certainty are ridiculous here and elsewhere.

well if the R11 is white, Im about 99% positive the R11 TP will be white as well, which means the tour players sponsored by TM will be gaming white drivers. Also the new superfast TP is white as well. I think I can confidently say there are going to be alot of white drivers on tour

the reason why the only white clubs used on tour are the ghost putters is because its the only white clubs released right now,

Note: This thread is 4810 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!