IGNORED

My Swing (Kicker)

Kicker
Note: This thread is 4908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So this is my swing with a driver.
Driver set up is as follows
Cleveland Launcher 9* Graffaloy Comp NT 65g X Measured at 45 3/4"

Can't seem to figure out why everything goes right. Its not a slice but more of a push.

This is four swings. 3 went right about 20 to 30 yards off of center. One went left about 15 yards of center. sorry about the view. I can't seem to figure out how to rotate the video

In my Bennington Cart Bag
Cleveland Launcher 9* Graffaloy Comp NT 65X
Titleist 906F2 15* Aldila NV 85S Pink
Nike Slingshot 2H Factory S Shaft
Mizuno MP 32 3-PW DG S300TaylorMade RAC 52* and 60*Odyssey White Hot Tour RossieBridgestone B330-RX

The club's on a pretty good plane. I'm guessing your misses probably have something to do with a weight shift problem or flipping, but I have no way of knowing for sure without a side view.

It just looks like you're laying off a bit, try finishing with more weight on your left side...your stance is a bit narrow...

In the Bag

Cobra Amp Cell Pro Black Tie 7M3 Stiff  |  LS Hybrid Kurokage Stiff  |
 Nickent 4DX KBS Hybrid Stiff 3,4  | Cobra S3 Pro 5-PW Project X 5.5  |
 Scratch 53*, 59*  |  Odyssey Backstryke  |  Srixon Z Star

Thanks for the inputs.

Quick question, would my right elbow coming away from my body have anything to do with me pushing.the ball to the right

Mizuno MP 32 3-PW DG S300TaylorMade RAC 52* and 60*Odyssey White Hot Tour RossieBridgestone B330-RX

take a look at your back the number you have on it shows throughout the swing which means your shoulders are not square at address

bring your left shoulder in by laying a club shaft across both shoulders to aligen them with your feet and hips

Wilson FG Tour 4-SW

Alpha Driver

Adams Speedline 3W
Oddessy #9 Putter

Bridgestone B330-S

Ok. So i took some better vids today.

The only thing I can say is I think your hips are holding back a bit and not coming through which might be causing the push. I can't imagine a swing like that belonging to a 23 handicap. We should switch swings and that will correlate our handicaps better. I'm jealous.

« Keith »

The only thing I can say is I think your hips are holding back a bit and not coming through which might be causing the push. I can't imagine a swing like that belonging to a 23 handicap. We should switch swings and that will correlate our handicaps better. I'm jealous.

Thanks. Part of the 23 handicap is mainly poor course management and putting skills.

Know any drills to help me get my hips involved more. I have the same problem in softball and baseball and i think it causes me to lose a lot of power.

Where you fitted for your driver? Is the x flex not too strong? You have a nice swing and tempo but I am not sure from these videos if it is x flex fast.

S83 Mid-size Tour bag
910D2 9.5º Aldila RIP Stiff C.3 setting
909F2 15.5º Diamana Stiff
909F3 18º Aldila VooDoo Stiff
909h 19º Diamana StiffAP2 4 iron  CB 710 5-PW KBS Tour stiff50º(bent to 52º) 56º54 60ºStudio select Newport 2 Pro V1

shoulders look better if you notice on your take away your hands move first then the shoulders

hands and shoulders should move as one unit which will allow you a wider shoulder turn

when your hands are belt high your shoulders should be almost 90 degrees (your back facing the ball)

DRILL put both hands together in front of you as if your swinging a club keeping your hips still rotate your arms

you will notice how much your shoulders will turn

Wilson FG Tour 4-SW

Alpha Driver

Adams Speedline 3W
Oddessy #9 Putter

Bridgestone B330-S

Where you fitted for your driver? Is the x flex not too strong? You have a nice swing and tempo but I am not sure from these videos if it is x flex fast.

No I was not fitted. The main reason I use an X flex is cause everything else feels to whippy. I like to have that feeling if i decide to reach back and power something the heads not gonna snap off cause i made the shaft look like a fishing pole with a huge catch on the line. That and i also read that using a stiffer flex will help with dispersion and accuracy.

Note: This thread is 4908 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!