IGNORED

Bridgestone E6

Note: This thread is 3890 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I tried the rxs! and though theyre even better around the greens, theyre not as easy to drive straight! i even tried the tour and tour s but I think your swing speed has to be well over 100 to benefit from these! Personally I think bridgestone have a decent ball for every player in every price range and I can't see me ever switching! I now use e6 in winter and bad weather, so it dont hurt the wallet when they disappear, and the RX in summer and fine weather! When ya don't lose as many! The only one I haven't tried is the e7 but I haven't felt a need to! I buy the RX used pearl grade off eBay for less than half price! They look and play as good as new! I would recommend anyone who plays the e6 well to make the step up to RX! You won't be disappointed! I usually take both out and use the e6 when I need to be dead straight and the RX when I know I'll need more spin approaching the green! It's working well on my scorecards!

Gaz Lee

Note: This thread is 3890 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!