IGNORED

Pure Ball Striker Training Aid

iacas
Note: This thread is 1176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Mike,

You have been taken care of on this order!

Jeff

Originally Posted by bogeypro

Hi Jeff:

New member, hope I can squeak in under the wire .... well, just over the wire ..... and still get the discount of the Pure Ball Striker

Order date: Mar 31, 2012 12:05 PM EDT

Google order number: 772006691265447

Print

Thanks - Mike

Jeff Evans, Mizuno Brand Ambassador Master Instructor and the Inventor of the Pure Ball Striker

i have just ordered one, so hopefully should get it soon

it didnt have an option for shipping to uk though, so just entered my address?

google order number 545678255294574

thanks

Taylormade RBZ 10.5 driver, Taylormade Burner 2.0 15 deg 3 wood, Mizuno JPX800 19deg hybrid, Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW, Titleist Vokey 52,56,60 rusty wedges, Odyssey White Ice #7 360gm tour weight, Bridgestone B330S

Everything went through just fine order going out today!

Thanks for the support!

Originally Posted by trickymicky69

i have just ordered one, so hopefully should get it soon

it didnt have an option for shipping to uk though, so just entered my address?

google order number 545678255294574

thanks

Jeff Evans, Mizuno Brand Ambassador Master Instructor and the Inventor of the Pure Ball Striker

For those of you that may have missed the $10 discount offer I will offer the BOGO Free Offer through Masters Friday, April 6th, 2012 until 11:59 PM. Those ordering by the end of the day will automatically receive a second Pure Ball Striker for FREE!

• Visit: www.pureballstriker.com to place order!

Thanks Jeff Evans

www.pureballstriker.com

What an outstanding Masters!

Thanks from the Pure Ball Striker in all of you!

Originally Posted by Jeff Evans

Everything went through just fine order going out today!

Thanks for the support!

Mine has just arrived all the way to sunny England only around a week from initial order!

Can I find some better instructions?

I cant make sense of the ones I received!

Taylormade RBZ 10.5 driver, Taylormade Burner 2.0 15 deg 3 wood, Mizuno JPX800 19deg hybrid, Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW, Titleist Vokey 52,56,60 rusty wedges, Odyssey White Ice #7 360gm tour weight, Bridgestone B330S

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry folks been out of town however past orders have gone out this morning with an extra Pure Ball Striker. Sorry for the delay!

Great weekend with a group of cutting edge golf instructors from TST and around the world! Here comes The 5SK's to consistent golf and it is an honor for me and the Pure Ball Striker to be involved with a cutting edge system that is measurable and verifiable!

From 12:00 AM, May 1st 2012 until 11:59 PM, May 6th 2012 for TST members and visitors ONLY! I will give a $10 discount to your order when your order is processed. Thanks in advance! Visit: http://www.pureballstriker.com.

Jeff Evans

Originally Posted by crawford1982

i just ordered one of these from the uk. any discount would be much appreciated

Bit early but you got it!

Jeff,

I just placed my order.  I have been working on my game quite bit lately and hoping the Pure Ball Striker helps.

I'm also hoping you will extend the $10 discount to me.

Order date: Apr 30, 2012 6:52 PM PDT
Google order number: 568244188896397
Print
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 purballstriker $19.99
Tax (FL) : $0.00
Total: $19.99

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Jeff, I just ordered your PBS. I would like to receive the $10 discount. Google Order #329305150473973 Thanks, can't wait to give it a go. The reviews are awesome!!!

Originally Posted by hdmarkg

Jeff,

I just placed my order.  I have been working on my game quite bit lately and hoping the Pure Ball Striker helps.

I'm also hoping you will extend the $10 discount to me.

Order date: Apr 30, 2012 6:52 PM PDT

Google order number: 568244188896397

Print

Shipping Status

Qty

Item

Price

Not yet shipped

purballstriker

$19.99

Tax (FL) :

$0.00

Total:

$19.99

Thanks,

Mark

Mark your in!

From the Pure Ball Striker

Just a few days left in the $10 off discount!

From 12:00 AM, May 1st 2012 until 11:59 PM, May 6th 2012 for TST members and visitors ONLY! I will give a $10 discount to your order when your order is processed.

Thanks in advance!

Visit: http://www.pureballstriker.com.

Note: This thread is 1176 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!