IGNORED

2010 Chevron World Challenge

wrx_junki
Note: This thread is 4886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Finally get to watch a tournament without having to stay up in the middle of the night. Lots of focus on Tiger but the star-studded field will be exciting to watch. Would love to see AK stay in contention. Ian Poulter's been red hot and Graeme McDowell has been playing often and well so I give both guys a good chance at winning.

« Keith »

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be interesting, there are a lot of guys who could contend. Remember, Furyk won last year and that lead to his good year this year. I guess a late win like this really helps the confidence to start off next year the right way.

And if Tiger wins and Westwood finishes lower than T2 at the Nedbank Golf Challenge in South Africa, Tiger would be #1, at least according to Yahoo Sports.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Should be interesting, there are a lot of guys who could contend. Remember, Furyk won last year and that lead to his good year this year. I guess a late win like this really helps the confidence to start off next year the right way.

Yes, but Woods would lose it again before Jan 1, I believe.

Is there a cut?

Nope. Can't imagine what the cutline would even be in an event like this. Low 16 and ties?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

This is definitely one of the strongest fields this event has ever attracted, and I'm looking forward to it more than most years in the past. There is a great mix of top American and European players, and the winner will definitely get a big boost going into 2011.

I'm picking Dustin Johnson to win this year.

Too bad Martin Kaymer is out caddying. Ian Poulter if I had to pick one player to win. Can't believe I am picking him but he's been on a tear. I really don't care who wins as long as its some good competitive golf.

« Keith »

This is definitely one of the strongest fields this event has ever attracted, and I'm looking forward to it more than most years in the past. There is a great mix of top American and European players, and the winner will definitely get a big boost going into 2011.

+1

Big fan of Johnson, and out of all the up-and-coming US players, he's the one expect to win a Major next year. Either Dusty or Tiger this weekend...
TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

This have any internet coverage? I am with out cable for an undetermined time and have no idea how I am going to get my tour fix. I would love to have the the golf channel on the net, then I could still sit with my wife during her mushy shows.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I got dustin johnson's autograph yesterday! and a bunch of others
Driver: DIABLO EDGE
Hybrid: 5DX
Irons: X-22 Irons 4-PW
Wedge: X-22 51* AW, CG15 54*/58*
Putter: Method 001Ball: Penta TP

Cool any other highlights? Rors is off to a flyer -3 thru 3, tiger bogey on the first

I see a par for Tiger on the first and a birdie on his second. This is coming from TGC website.

« Keith »

Cool any other highlights? Rors is off to a flyer -3 thru 3, tiger bogey on the first

yeh I got dustin johnson's auto and anthony kim.....AK seemed like kind of a prick....but he landed one within 5 feet from the hole on a par 5 on his second shot.....great golfer....

Driver: DIABLO EDGE
Hybrid: 5DX
Irons: X-22 Irons 4-PW
Wedge: X-22 51* AW, CG15 54*/58*
Putter: Method 001Ball: Penta TP

yeh I got dustin johnson's auto and anthony kim.....AK seemed like kind of a prick....but he landed one within 5 feet from the hole on a par 5 on his second shot.....great golfer....

He was probably recovering from a hangover. Don't mind him.

« Keith »

I see a par for Tiger on the first and a birdie on his second. This is coming from TGC website.

Sorry I read the wrong score, yeah I got that impression from ak too......on tv, who did you follow around clg?

Man wish that shot out of the rough went in for Tiger. McDowell is playing so well. Finally got tuned in and enjoying it very much!

i know, i cant believe that didnt go in...

Colin P.

Note: This thread is 4886 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!