IGNORED

Golf Ball Nut

Note: This thread is 4847 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

just wanted to put a plug in for this site as I've used it recently and been THRILLED with their stuff. I searched for deals on golf balls on Amazon.com and came upon this site. Golfballnut.com is a used golf ball site much like lostgolfballs.com. The difference is that this site does not absolutely RIP YOU OFF with $9 shipping charges on 12 golf balls. I ordered a dozen Bridgestone B330Rx balls from them, listed as "very good" condition for $19 (this is like the third ranking down on their site which goes from New, Mint, Near Mint, then very good). These balls were FLAWLESS. It was rare even to find a single small imperfection on any of them. With shipping the total price tag was $23...I was so happy that I ordered a second dozen from them to stock up. I recommend this site to anyone looking for a deal on golf balls. My experience with them has been amazing.

What's in my TaylorMade stand bag:
taylormade.gifSuperfast TP 10.5° Matrix HD6 graphite stiff shaft
nike.gifSasQuatch 2 Steel #3 Wood: 15° Diamana SasQuatch Graphite
cobra.gifBaffler DWS Hybrid Utility Woods: 3/R 20°
cobra.gifS2 Forged irons 4-PW stiff flex steel shaftcleveland.gifCG15 satin chrome 48° gap wedge 8 bouncemizuno.gifMP T Series chrome 53° sand...cleveland.gifnike.gifbridgestone.giftaylormade.gif

Thanks for the info I used to buy used balls from a local golf shop that recently closed. I was looking for a good place to get some.

What's in my bag
SQ driver 9.5 degree
VR Irons 4-AW
White Ice #1
3 hybrid pro v1

Im new to buying used golf balls and think I am going to buy a bunch of different balls to test out for the spring, and my question is what are the different types?

Are recycled and refurbished the same - and are these the balls where a new finish is put on.

Should I just get balls that are - Used mint = barely used.

I just want balls that are - Barely used -Cleaned - Put in a box!

OGIO Grom Stand Bag:
Driver - Taylormade R7 Limited 9.5*
3Wood - Cleveland Hibore 15*
Hybrid - Cleveland Hibore 19*
Irons - Taylormade R7s 4-GWWedges - Cleveland CG12s Black pearl 54*/12* & 58*/8*Putter - Rife ArubaBack-ups - Karsten Anser / Odyssey White Ice #9Ball - Taylormade Burner TP & LDP...

Refurbished = repainted (stay away)
Recycled = used & lost, 3-4 grades of use

I don't think any of the used golf ball places box their balls - when I've ordered, they've come in a plastic bag inside a shipping box.

I've used Lostgolfballs.com a few times and have been very happy with the quality of balls I received (I typically order the 5A balls). I wasn't ever charged excessive shipping - maybe I caught a deal or something?

Refurbished = repainted (stay away)

Well I live in California and every time I've ordered from them (lostgolfballs) the standard shipping has been almost $10. Absolutely ludicrous when you consider that the balls come via USPS in their smallest standard shipping box available. One weekend if you're bored go down to the P.O. and put 12 balls in one of those boxes then take it to the counter and ask to mail them...it's not close to $10. Golf Ball Nut has as good if not better (in my experience, their "very good" quality is exactly the same as the AAAA balls that I got from lostgolfballs) balls with the most reasonable shipping I've seen...and they get to me in no more than 2-3 business days. Awesome!

cobra.gifS2 Forged irons 4-PW stiff flex steel shaftcleveland.gifCG15 satin chrome 48° gap wedge 8 bouncemizuno.gifMP T Series chrome 53° sand...cleveland.gifnike.gifbridgestone.giftaylormade.gif

I've bought from GBN before and they are great... the reason I choose them over LGB is that the shipping is significantly cheaper. Their quality is excellent... even "very good" balls were nearly perfect.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've bought from GBN before and they are great... the reason I choose them over LGB is that the shipping is significantly cheaper. Their quality is excellent... even "very good" balls were nearly perfect.

my experience exactly

Maybe this thread should be moved to the "Balls" sub-forum.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I havent' used GBN yet but I'll check them out. In regards to lostgolfballs.com, I have used them multiple times and they almost always have free shipping on orders $75 and up so, I just buy at least $75 worth of balls from them.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your business and all of the kind words about our website.  We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality used golf balls on the internet.  Just chiming in because we launched a completely redesigned website earlier this morning.  Please visit www.golfballnut.com and let us know what you think.  In addition to the new design, we've rolled out live inventory (we'll let you know in the ball grade drop down field if we have less than 10 of the item left in stock), several new products, and a new customer referral program to reward our loyal customers for referring friends and family.  Please check back to the site often and remember to sign-up for our newsletter at the bottom homepage as we'll be rolling out several new product lines this year.  Happy golfing!

Seems like a good site. I prefer LostGolfBalls because their website is better, they have more variety, and (MOST IMPORTANTLY) the volume discounts...100/50 ball buckets at unbeatable prices. I play a ball (TaylorMade TP Black LDP) that's being phased out by its manufacturer, and so I really depend on these sites.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

Note: This thread is 4847 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!