IGNORED

Wed July 07 2010

Colinb913
Note: This thread is 5034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Went out today and played all 18. It was hot. Got paired with a few drunks on the back nine. Fun stuff.

44 on front.
Lob wedge was good- hit down on the ball
Irons not good- hit down on the ball, and follow through, just like hitting the nine iron, just do the same thing.
Putting- take more time to read the greens. One putted 5 holes, just slow down and read those other ones.
Driver- all went fairly straight, just a bunch of snake rapers. Gotta work on that.

44 on back.

Total 88.

Not too horrible, comparing to what I did when I played with uncles. Ehh. Just keep working.

Live, Breath, Golf.
My Home
FT-3 8.5* Driver
X22's
2i Hybrid 3i Hybrid 55* Wedge 60* Wedge PutterWhen Tiger puts spin on the ball, the ball does not hit the green and then spin back, the ball hits the green and the world spins forward.

Note: This thread is 5034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!