IGNORED

Kodak Playsport HD Waterproof Pocket Video Camera

wrx_junki
Note: This thread is 4852 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This camera has been very lightly used and comes with a neoprene case. It records in 720p 60fps and also has the capability to take stills. It's waterproof and compactness is awesome for using it while doing watersports or snowsports.

PRICE UPDATE: $90 SHIPPED!!!

« Keith »

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Originally Posted by wrx_junki

Sold to jgreen85!

Cool. Make sure you both use that feedback thing. Kinda curious to see how that works. :-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I know this is off-topic and not trying to rain on buyer or sellers parade, but I wanted to get some opinions on this camera. I got bought one for Christmas - mainly so that I could record videos of new-born daughter for Grandparents!!, but I want to also use it record golf swing. I have read the various articles and threads on the subject - which were really informative. They appear to indicate that Casio is the brand to go for due to fps. However is the 720p 60fps "good enough" - I am not sure I can be bothered to go through the whole Amazon returns process.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...