• Announcements

• Welcome to the New Site!   09/30/2015

Welcome to the brand new TST! Click the title of this announcement to read more about what's new and different here at The Sand Trap!       We're using some new software to power this forum, and while this means some change, it's for the better. However, there will be a few bumps, and one of those may be that you may have a little trouble logging in to your account. So try this: Log in with your existing username and password.If that fails, reset your password here: http://thesandtrap.com/lostpassword/ .If that fails, PM either @mvmac or @iacas and we'll help you out.After that, check out this thread to share any bugs you find along with your likes/dislikes, and check out this thread to see what awesome new features you can use on this site. Finally, once you're on the site, do a few things if you don't mind: Check your account settings. This is where you can clean up your signature.Edit your profile (to possibly include your GAME Golf account). Do this by clicking "Edit Profile" on your name in the top right corner of the site.Add or replace the cover photo on your profile. They're now Facebook-like dimensions. Change your avatar if it looks distorted, too.
    • Failed Logins   10/06/2015

If you attempt to log in and can not, please email (just one of) erik@thesandtrap.com or mike@thesandtrap.com to have your account password re-set. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hogan BH5 Iron Set Apex 4 Graphite Shafts

1 post in this topic

Hogan BH5 Iron Set 3-PW Apex 4 Graphite Shafts, clubs are very good condition, only use a couple of times, original grips, standard length and lie. Near New Condition

145 + ship

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Cart bag with less than 14 slots
      By caniac6 · Posted
      I use a three wheeler, and would like to find a cart bag that has a top like a staff bag. Any recommendations? Thanks.
    • Game Golf - Creating a REAL long drive challenge
      By mailman · Posted
      I joined the October Long Drive Challenge and was excited to see that after my first round my average driver distance was about 265 yards so imagine my surprise when my stats came up as 214 yards instead? So I fired off a question to the game golf team and the answer was that the long drive competition takes in to account ALL par4 and 5 drives regardless of the club used, hence why my average was only 214 instead of 265. Anyway game golf people, the question is how do I go about creating an actual long drive challenge that ONLY takes in to account the driver? Because at the moment I can't see a way to actually do that? For those of us that play on tighter courses where you have to actually use some skill to get around (i.e. all your clubs in your bag) we are at an instant disadvantage over those who's courses tend to be longer or more open to start with. Regards Mailman
    • Buying Rental Clubs
      By WUTiger · Posted
      My home course will get last year's models as rental clubs, and then sell them after a couple of years of use (about three years after model's release). Just try them out, and play a round with them, before  you buy. Make sure they are a close fit to what you need. If you have to spend an extra $200 to get them tweaked to your stance and swing, it may not be that good a deal. Also, if the clubs look really beat up, think twice. If the renters abused them a lot, individual clubs may have damage you can't see right away.
    • How would you handle unmarked GUR in a match?
      By rogolf · Posted
      A point to remember - your opponent is not a referee.  He has no right to "decline" your relief.  You have the right to do what you consider proper proceed accordingly.  If your opponent disagrees with your choices, he must file a claim in accordance with 2-5.  
    • How would you handle unmarked GUR in a match?
      By saevel25 · Posted
      A committee does not have to make a tractor rut GUR. It says they would be justified in declaring. It does not say they have to declare it a GUR. It doesn't say it shall be GUR. If it isn't marked as such then the play is still to play the ball as it lies and either of the players depending on how it's played make a claim to the committee. 

Again, GUR has to be marked GUR. In all decisions they specify that the players bring the situation to the committee to review it. So unless it is marked GUR you can not assume it is GUR.  Like many things in golf. We sometimes think the golf course should consider something GUR. In the end I've played out of bunkers with no sand that on other courses have been marked GUR before. I've played out of ripped up fairway due to it being wet and a golf cart went through there. It's golf. I don't get to decide what GUR is. That is why there is a process to go to the committee to have it reviewed. 

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Blog Entries