IGNORED

What did you get for Christmas?

TaylorMadeTaylor
Note: This thread is 4853 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I got a  new Callaway X 08 fairway 3 wood, Stack and Tilt DVD set, Shag bag, and a set of Tifosi Ventoux sunglasses. Just watched the first S&T; video and already picked up some stuff i didn't total understand in the book so I can't wait till the snow melts to go to the driving range.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by xxsoultonesxx

I got mostly golf stuff this year... A dozen NXT's, a dozen DT-Carry, a dozen "Flop Tight" XL's, 2 dozen Wilson "maximum", a bag of 60 mixed balls, a nice Titleist cabretta glove, a couple of plain polos, and two golf novels. Oh yeah, and a pen that looks like a golf club. And a $20 certificate at Lipoma Firs.....

What are the titles of the golf novels?

I got a Casio EX-FC100 HS camera to film my swing.  Can't wait to use it.  Also got Tom Watson's Lessons of a lifetime DVD.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I got a $25 gift card to the driving range, and a sleeve of pro-v1's.

I also got a really nice winter dress coat.

10.5* Adams Super Fast 10
17*, 21* Adams Black Super Hybrid
X-24 irons
Jaws 52*,56*,60* Wedges
White Ice #9 Putter

Top Flite Gamer v2

Originally Posted by keb

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxsoultonesxx

I got mostly golf stuff this year... A dozen NXT's, a dozen DT-Carry, a dozen "Flop Tight" XL's, 2 dozen Wilson "maximum", a bag of 60 mixed balls, a nice Titleist cabretta glove, a couple of plain polos, and two golf novels. Oh yeah, and a pen that looks like a golf club. And a $20 certificate at Lipoma Firs.....

What are the titles of the golf novels?

"Cut Shot" and "Good Bounces and Bad Lies"

I also received one of our worst snowfalls in decades. There won't be any golf for a long, long, long time...

Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

Telescopic ball retriever

2 Callaway gloves

Callaway hat

Club brush

Putting mat

1 Dozen ProV1

"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."- John Wayne

Quote:
So what did your wife/husband/parents/kids/self get you for Christmas? For those of you who posted in the 'Santa Claus' thread, did you end up getting what you were hoping/asking/planning to get?

My mom got me a 60 degree Titleist Vokey wedge, plus a round of golf.  I can't wait to break in my new club!

910D2 Driver New Burner 5 and 7 woods Snake Eyes rainsuit Digital camera And a new iPad I'm making this post with. ;-)
sunmountain.gif C-130 Cart Bag: titleist.gif 910D2 10.5Deg   taylormade.gif R9 15Deg, Burner Superfast 5W/7W   mizuno.gif MP-57 5-PW
scratch.gif 54*ds, 58*ds    cameron.gif Red X2    callaway.gifTour iZ

Got the Callaway UproGo, 2 dozen Noodles, and a new ball marker for my divot tool, what a good wife!

I talked to my brother on the phone, his wife got him a set of Diablo Edge Irons 3/4hybrid 5-pw. He didn't even hint to her that he wanted new clubs!

Callaway Diablo 13* Driver
Mizuno MX-700 20* hybrid
Mizuno MX-100 4-GW
Cleveland CG14 56* and 42* Niblick
Ping C67 Putter

Golf related stuff I got was KBS tour in stiff softstepped once. Found a nice guy who was selling his irons with the specs I was looking for (Soft step) and he said he would pull the shafts for me. Got alot of money from people, thinking of selling one of my cart bags and getting a 2011 stand bag like the four 5 that fits well on carts. They changed the design to fit on carts well. To me its a no brainer, a bag thats lighter than cart bag and has legs for the range.

Note: This thread is 4853 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!