IGNORED

Golf Channel Morning Drive

iacas
Note:Β This thread is 2962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

16 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Morning Drive?

• Love It
    • Hate It
    • Don't/Won't Watch

I think the show is great. The guys are funnier than most radio hosts and they're usually discussing golf. Don't see what's wrong with a daily radio show like that!

[URL=http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golftalkcentral/hawkins-sobel-the-players-may-12-2012/]According to John Hawkins[/URL] of GC, Kuselias' nickname was "Dick Nixon."

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3Β |Β 15ΒΊ 3-Wood: Ping G410 |Β 17ΒΊ 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 |Β 19ΒΊ 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo |Β 54ΒΊ SW, 60ΒΊ LW: Titleist Vokey SM8Β |Β Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

So according to sources inside of golf channel and a few of the golf writers on twitter, Kuselias was a horny old man who never tired of hitting on or saying out loud to younger staffers/workers that he would like to bang them (IE Horndogery is the word tied to him lol). His contract wasn't renewed at ESPN because of multiple complaints to HR. This time it seems it was actually regarding Holly. Only instead of being put off by it....the two are apparently engaged despite EK not being completely divorced from his current/soon to be ex wife. I don't know what's creepier, the fact that he's just a creepy horny old douchebag and has been removed from multiple positions for it....or the fact that Holly actually fell for it and would really want to put up with the D-Bag lol.Β Β  His role on NBC Sports talk will apparently be small and can be done remotely instead of him having to move all the way to CT for it since they likely will not be getting rid of Holly Sonders any time soon.Β  I don't know who I'd want as a replacement though, if I have to listen to a 5 minute historical/overemotional monologue from Roberts or Nantz every day I'd probably be done watching lol. Rhymer is entertaining in small doses but he's just do dang LOUD all the time. I might to Nobilo, Foltz seems to be quiet but entertaining.

Edit: Forgot to mention the Richard Nixon line was a reference to him being "impeached" from the show. He's claiming it's a promotion but essentially GC removed him from it. HR policies likely say something about office romance can't be inside the specific department/show but that between departments is fine.

http://deadspin.com/5910112/?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm;_source=deadspin_twitter&utm;_medium=socialflow

http://www.weiunderpar.com/post/not-mensa-golf-smart-kuselias-re-assigned

http://deadspin.com/5784227/erik-kuselias-making-friends-at-golf-channel-just-like-he-did-at-espn

:cobra: Fly-Z+ White
:callaway: XR 3 Wood
:adams: Idea Pro Black 21*
:callaway: XR 4 Hybrid
:callaway: Apex 5, Apex Pro 6,7 Apex MB 8,9,P
:tmade: 50Β° Gap Wedge
:callaway: Mack Daddy 2 54Β° 58Β°
:nike: Method 001 33"

Originally Posted by DarkPrince

So according to sources inside of golf channel and a few of the golf writers on twitter, Kuselias was a horny old man who never tired of hitting on or saying out loud to younger staffers/workers that he would like to bang them (IE Horndogery is the word tied to him lol). His contract wasn't renewed at ESPN because of multiple complaints to HR. This time it seems it was actually regarding Holly. Only instead of being put off by it....the two are apparently engaged despite EK not being completely divorced from his current/soon to be ex wife. I don't know what's creepier, the fact that he's just a creepy horny old douchebag and has been removed from multiple positions for it....or the fact that Holly actually fell for it and would really want to put up with the D-Bag lol.Β Β  His role on NBC Sports talk will apparently be small and can be done remotely instead of him having to move all the way to CT for it since they likely will not be getting rid of Holly Sonders any time soon.Β  I don't know who I'd want as a replacement though, if I have to listen to a 5 minute historical/overemotional monologue from Roberts or Nantz every day I'd probably be done watching lol. Rhymer is entertaining in small doses but he's just do dang LOUD all the time. I might to Nobilo, Foltz seems to be quiet but entertaining.

Edit: Forgot to mention the Richard Nixon line was a reference to him being "impeached" from the show. He's claiming it's a promotion but essentially GC removed him from it. HR policies likely say something about office romance can't be inside the specific department/show but that between departments is fine.

Based on his "Yay Hawaii" program and her trade show equipment bits, I'd make time to listen to Mark Rolfing or Dottie Pepper. I'm serious.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

Based on his "Yay Hawaii" program and her trade show equipment bits, I'd make time to listen to Mark Rolfing or Dottie Pepper. I'm serious.

I forgot about Rolfing and Maltbie, I'd take either of them. Or get Rocco Mediate lol. Just do NOT make it Faldo or Miller, and if Miceli got it, ohhh man that would suck.

Wow, I saw this coming from a mile away. Still can't believe Holly is with this guy, he looks like a serial-rapist or something. He is so fake, and so annoying to listen to.

Glad he's out of there! TGC.

Who to replace him? I dunno, don't care really. Just as long as he's not a douchbag like EK.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5*Β 

3WD: Β Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons: Β Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2 Β 52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

My dream list for K's replacement (some or all may not be realistic) 1. Maria Verchenova 2. Steve Elkington 3. Lee Trevino 4/5. Dave Chappelle/Will Ferrell 6. Jim Dent

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2Β  AD333

My dream list for K's replacement (some or all may not be realistic) 1. Maria Verchenova 2. Steve Elkington 3. Lee Trevino 4/5. Dave Chappelle/Will Ferrell 6. Jim Dent

I follow Elk on twitter and while he can be VERY funny, there are times he seems to go WAY over the line lol. But really he has basically admitted he will never work for a network because he doesn't believe in PC and has said he knows he goes over the line all the time. Golf Channel would also not stand for the fact that he doesnt kiss up to tiger. He doesn't hate or dislike tiger he is just openly critical of him :P

Well you know how those guys that spell Erik with a "K" are........j/k!!!!

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

thought Holly is married, why would she be with EK, and by the way, I am real happy you got rid of him, that boy is nuts and full of himself,Β Β  we called him one up,he always had the final word and knows everything.

Originally Posted by sharris

thought Holly is married, why would she be with EK, and by the way, I am real happy you got rid of him, that boy is nuts and full of himself,Β Β  we called him one up,he always had the final word and knows everything.

And once you know that, it should be easy to deal with him.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22Β HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7Β Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Β 

Best aspect of the show is the striking Β Holly Sonders ...and apparently she is on to bigger and better things-getting to do broadcasts of Nationwide Tour events and co-hosting the School of Golf (which desperately needed eye candy) ...what's more she can actually golf -having been on the Michigan State University golf team for 4 years in college....

other than that the Morning Drive program is a dud.

Originally Posted by Motley01

Wow, I saw this coming from a mile away. Still can't believe Holly is with this guy, he looks like a serial-rapist or something. He is so fake, and so annoying to listen to.

Glad he's out of there! TGC.

Who to replace him? I dunno, don't care really. Just as long as he's not a douchbag like EK.

Glad that SOB is gone. I noticed he hasn't been on lately, but just thought he was on vacation. Paul Goydos would be a good replacement. He filled in one week and seemed a perfect fit. He's 48 so his playing days are about over unless he hopes to play the Champions tour.

Β Sub 70 849Β 9* driver

:callaway:Β Β Rogue 3 & 5 woods, Rogue X 4 & 5 hybrids

:tmade:Β SIM 2 6-gap irons

:cobra:Β Β King snakebite grove wedges 52 & 58*

Β :ping:Β Heppler ZB3 putter

Β 

Β 

You'll find Kuselius (sp?) on NBC Sports Channel. I don't understand all the negative comments about him, unless there are just a bunch of jealous guys on here who think they actually would have a chance with Holly Saunders.

Noticed this morning that Gary Williams had moved over to the left side of the desk. Of what significance, I have no idea.

You don't understand the negative comments about him?

You don't care that he comes accross as a know-it-all, with an attitude?

Or the fact that he maleasts female co-workers.

I'm not jealuos of him, if Holly Sonders is with him because of his "good looks" and "great personality", then she must be a sandwich short of a picnic.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5*Β 

3WD: Β Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons: Β Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2 Β 52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Note:Β This thread is 2962 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!