IGNORED

How about this pair of pants?

Note: This thread is 4396 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by jamo

I suppose they're better than the pajama pants...

I thought they were pajama pants...

Originally Posted by adamgoodman

I spied that today... Man knows how to dress.

spied that? I get you're using "slang" but it was on tv so you didn't spy anything... I have been out of high school over a decade but "slang" in my day at least made sense.

Originally Posted by adamgoodman

I'm a'ight.

a'ight?..... I get concerned for the youth of our country some times.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Originally Posted by clubchamp

spied that? I get you're using "slang" but it was on tv so you didn't spy anything... I have been out of high school over a decade but "slang" in my day at least made sense.

a'ight?..... I get concerned for the youth of our country some times.

Bad day or something? It's posts like this that make me feel a little concerned for you, bro...

Those are hideous.  Worth every penny?  At $100 or what ever they cost, you must not have a house payment, car payment, insurance, etc, etc to pay for.

Drivercleveland.gif Launcher 290XL with Miazaki C.Kua Fairway Woodcleveland.gif Launcher 15* 

Hybridsnickent.gif 4DX 17* and 20* Ironsnickent.gif  3DX Pro

Wedgesnickent.gif ARC 52*  mizuno.gif MP-T10 Black Satin 54-9, 60-5

Putterodyssey.gif Dual Force Rossie II Range Finder Tournament Edition 1600

Ski-U-Mah! 

Originally Posted by GopherNut

Those are hideous.  Worth every penny?  At $100 or what ever they cost, you must not have a house payment, car payment, insurance, etc, etc to pay for.

Why would you knock someone for what they spend their money on? Unless he is using your cash to buy them.

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by meenman

Why would you knock someone for what they spend their money on? Unless he is using your cash to buy them.

I'm just saying, there are countless things I would spend MY money on before I purchased something that will only draw attention to myself.

Drivercleveland.gif Launcher 290XL with Miazaki C.Kua Fairway Woodcleveland.gif Launcher 15* 

Hybridsnickent.gif 4DX 17* and 20* Ironsnickent.gif  3DX Pro

Wedgesnickent.gif ARC 52*  mizuno.gif MP-T10 Black Satin 54-9, 60-5

Putterodyssey.gif Dual Force Rossie II Range Finder Tournament Edition 1600

Ski-U-Mah! 

I'm 17-years-old... Why would I be expected to have a house payment?  I have car payments, and car insurance, but I don't think I should be ashamed of buying myself a birthday present...

I'm just saying, there are countless things I would spend MY money on before I purchased something that will only draw attention to myself.

There are plenty of people who would say they could find countless things they would spend THEIR money on before they purchased something that could enhance an ability to move a small ball into a small hole.  Little change of perspective for you.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For example:

cleveland_hibore_monster_xls_driver_standard.jpg

• Upvote 1

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

jeez guys, lay off the guy. Theses are Loudmouth pants, all their designs are bold like this. I actually would want a pair of Loudmouth pants for occasions, John Daly wears these kind of pants to every tournament. You ever see the Orange outfit Rickie wears, In golf its fun to wear stuff like this- but alot more fun if you are good,lol

I want blue ones!.. and maybe not so checkered..

Drugs are bad. M'kay.

I change my swing every time I don't shoot par for the course.

Best Round: 89 at Lake Park Golf Course, Lewisville, TX   66.5/102

I would pick one, or all of these.

Disco Balls Black-A
Oakmont Houndstooth-A
Shagadelic Black-A
Splash-A
DogWood-A
Big Buzz-A

Drugs are bad. M'kay.

I change my swing every time I don't shoot par for the course.

Best Round: 89 at Lake Park Golf Course, Lewisville, TX   66.5/102

• 4 weeks later...

WOW...some people on here seem like they have serious self esteem issues.  If you don't like the pants, just say you don't like the pants. There is absolutely no reason to attack the guy for wanting to show off a bold sense of style...I feel sorry for some of you.

Anyway, I would never be able to pull those off (as much as I would like to)...but more power to you for going for it!

In my Grom XX:
cleveland.gif Launcher 12.0* Fujikura Saishin 65 S and 15* Fujikura Fit-On Gold R // ping.gif G10 Irons, AWT Steel S, Fitted Purple Dot// cleveland.gifCG14 Chrome 56*, 14 // odyssey.gif Crimson Series 550 Mallet, 34" // srixon.gifZ-Star

I don't like the pants.  As has been said, if it were my money, it would go somewhere else, but that's not my wallet in your pocket. Glad you are happy with 'em.

Some people like attention, and for those people I can see why they would like such a pants.  But you gotta have a game to go with it.

I played with a person (got paired up when I was playing as a single) who dressed in knickers (like Payne Steward), but he did not have the game to go with it.  But still he had the confidence to wear it on the course.  So more power to him.

It's funny how some people are adverse to drawing any attention to them (I would imagine majority would fall in to that category), but some crave attention (especially teenagers).

Personally, I think they are a rather muted version of LoudMouth clothing line.  I would go with something a little louder, if I were to draw attention to myself.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 10 months later...
They are so terrible that I love them. Well maybe, I don't know. Regardless good for you for posting and being happy with them. I love how honest everyone is being, it's cool.

Note: This thread is 4396 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!