Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lamkin N-dur grips

1 post in this topic

Need new grips on my irons. Does anyone have the new lamkin n-dur grips

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• HCP Adjustment
      In a scramble, players are in a team event with each player contributing from other team members drives, approach shots, chips, putts, etc. Basically the team has four chances for each hole. Handicaps are seldom used in scrambles, but when they are used, a reduction is common, determined by the event host. Stroke play events are usually played within flights, or overall net and gross divisions. It's basically the decision of the event host. They may consider a ceiling or limit for players handicaps, but allow players of all abilities. In a Stableford event, basically a players net score can do no worse than obtaining zero points regardless, as opposed to a blow-out hole when a player could have a horrible hole with a score of 10 or worse and pretty much be out of the competition. Again, it's determined by the host with all guidelines noted up front for the events. Before entering, inquire with the host for answers on limitations. They set guidelines from experience and discussions on promoting the event for fairness to all, and probably elected to set limitations to enhance participation.
    • HCP Adjustment
      Not sure if this is governed by the rules of golf or not, so please feel free to move the post if necessary. Situation:  Friend of mine has never scored less than 100 on the course we always play.  He was given a HCP of 33 for the scores submitted, but a because max HCP used in a tournament is 28 that's what he played with during the scramble that we ended up shooting a net 62 which we ended up coming in second. Last week we play in the stroke play tournament and his HCP is reduced to 25 for the tournament, (which I still don't think makes sense) but they used the excuse that he just finished second in the scramble.  Long story short he ended up shooting a 107 which is pretty much right around his average score. Today was the stabelford tournament and to our surprise they had reduced his HCP once again to 18 this time.  When asked about it, they said it was because of the scramble score.  (He ended up counting up all his scores today and shot a 111). I don't understand their logic, and it just makes no sense.. Wouldn't his individual scores count for a lot more than a stupid scramble?  Should the scramble have any input in terms of HCP?  Something is not right in Riyadh.. What do you think?
    • whats the difference between a putt and a chip?
      I think with a putt the forearms don't rotate at all,with a chip they do although I do practice using no rotation which I think may be the route to go.Another thing I do is grip the putter while it's soled but grip the wedge while supination or pronation with putting
    • So Winnipeg finally got snow last night...How do you handle golf during the winter season?
      We had our snow here  in Fredericton earlier this week and since all but 1 exec 9 hole course was open anyway there is no big withdrawal and I am into the usual winter funk.The snow has all melted for now but we know that we may get green Christmases but we ALWAYS have white Easters.  One of my golf partners is a snowbird from the 30th of October to the near end of April. A lot of members of my club are snowbirds as well both for Florida and for Arizona too.  (comes from a military career stationing them in Edmonton Cold Lake and Esquimalt.)  I will get a Southern excursion started this coming year. May become a snowbird myself and end the wintertime blues.
    • What part of you is sore after a good round of golf? (and why?)
      I have a bad right knee, torn ligaments many many years ago now a constant ache. I take 2 aleve before a round and I wear a brace but a combination of walking and the motion of the swing and I am in need of a soak after 18. Some day I suppose I will be reduced to using a golf cart but other than places like Myrtle Beach where you cannot go without a cart at the times I wish to play, I walk and use a 3 wheel push cart
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

1. Neil B
      (74 years old)
  • Blog Entries