IGNORED

Martin Kaymer's 'scarf'

Tugglife2
Note: This thread is 4796 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

If some of you were wondering what Kaymer was wearing at Accenture Match Play, it's called a Buff.

https://www.buyabuff.com/c-231-angler-uv-protection.aspx

The specific model that he was wearing was the Angler High UV Buff - Black Fly.

As an avid skier as well as one who likes to be out climbing mountains during the winter , I use a buff as well.  It's actually an extremely versatile piece of gear, and I consider it as one of my "essentials" when in the mountains or the back country.  As for golf, I never used one on the course.  when I saw Kaymer with that thing around his neck, I thought that it was a buff, but wasn't sure.  Very interesting to see someone use one of those on the course.

In my Mizuno Aerolite IV Stand Bag:

Driver: Titleist 910D2 (9.5°, RIP Alpha 70S)
Wood: Titleist 910F (15°, RIP Alpha 70S)

Irons: Mizuno MP-68 Irons (3 - PW, C-Taper S+), Mizuno MP-33 2 Iron (C-Taper S+)

Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled (56.11 - Bent to 54°, 60.07 Tour Chrome, C-Taper S+ DSS)

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 (34")

Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x

GPS: Garmin Approach g5

Most useful training aids (for me) that I use: Tour Striker Pro 7 Iron, Swingyde, Tour Sticks alignment sticks, Dave Pelz Putting Tutor

Hey guys, I’m Courtney from Buff USA. We’ve been thrilled about the reaction to Martin wearing a Buff and just wanted to drop you guys some more info about our brand. Also, here’s a link to a fun press release we put together about Martin’s so-called “snoodle”: http://pitch.pe/128606

Buff® headwear is extremely versatile and can be worn in a variety of ways to accommodate weather conditions and personal style. In colder climates, a Buff® can be transformed into a beanie or a balaclava/face mask to keep your ears toasty warm and protected from the wind, dust, rain or snow. Likewise, in warmer climates, a Buff® can be worn as a sweatband to wick away perspiration and offer dry comfort, as well as a “saharian” or neckerchief to protect the back of your neck from damaging UV rays. Retail prices are between $20 and $39 depending on fabric choice. Certain Buff® models use GORE-TEX Windstopper, Insect Shield natural insect repellent, and Coolmax Extreme for UV protection. For more info please visit http://www.buffusa.com

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by sean_miller

It's also commonly called a "neck warmer". Pretty ingenious name, eh?

http://www.google.ca/images?hl=en&q;=neck%20warmer&wrapid;=tlif129894917209311&um;=1&ie;=UTF-8&source;=og&sa;=N&tab;=wi&biw;=1001&bih;=475

I've got a bunch of those. I think they look a little goofy, but they are very warm, so that's good enough for me. Usually.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by DannyB215

I love lamp....

Kind of a big deal, huh.

What's in my bag:
Driver: taylormade.gifBurner 09 Stiff 9.5*
Fairway Woods: adams.gifRPM Low Profile 3 & 5
Irons: mizuno.gifMP 57 - 3-PW Project X 5.5
Wedges: wilson.gifREG. 588 54* &cleveland.gif 60*Putter: ping.gifAnserBall: titleist.gifProV1x Home Course: Forest Ridge Golf Club

Amongst all the hideous golf 'fashion' going nowadays (Daley, Fowler, Poulter, etc), Kaymer gets flak for wearing a scarf for 2 days of one tournament.

Weird.

TaylorMade R9 460 9.5°
TaylorMade R9 13°
TaylorMade RAC TP MB 3-PW
TaylorMade RAC TP 54°.10 / 58°.10
Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

I'm gonna team-up a beret, a monocle, a bowtie, the top half of a karate gi, fishnet tights, football socks and flip flops for my next round of golf.

It's gonna be ssssswwweeettttaaaahhhh!

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Note: This thread is 4796 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!