IGNORED

Just pulled the trigger on a new putter!!!

Note: This thread is 4768 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, as winter is starting to melt away way up here in Northern New York on the Canadian border, I made what will be my only golf club purchase of the year. Winter isn't over yet, but nothing like a good golf purchase to help melt the snow away after what seemed like a long winter.

Just pulled the trigger on a custom Never Compromise Gambler Limited Boat. Will be getting it with blue and cherry paint fills and I cannot wait for it to come in. They finally got the website up and running and I had my order placed within 30 minutes as I have been anticipating this for way too long. I have been playing 2 Cleveland putters the past 2 years, the Cleveland Classic CC3 and the Cleveland VP Series Model 1. I have very much enjoyed these putters, and have been looking forward to the new line of Gambler putters.

Made up my mind early this year to only get a new putter and to leave the rest of the bag alone, so I cannot wait to get this to see how it looks. I will post pictures when it arrives. They are stating 2-3 weeks to delivery, so we will have to see whether or not that happens, as it took them multiple extra weeks to get their website up and functioning with delay after delay.

Either way, I am excited and wanted to share, especially if anyone else was looking at the Gambler series!!!

WITB
Driver: Ping G425 - Aldila Rogue White
3 Wood: Nike SQ Dymo 
Hybrid: TaylorMade SLDR
Irons: Ping i525 Retro Spec
Wedges: Cleveland 588 (52,56,60)
Putter: Never Compromise Gamble Limited Custom

Balls: Titleist ProV1

It is my opinion to find a putter that you like, the looks, the design or whatever and stick to it ..... I have been trying several putters last year, but I have one putter that makes a difference for me ..... Ram Zebra of at least 30 yrs now........

Cal Razr Hawk 10.5 | TM Superfast 3W | Adams Idea Pro Black 20 | MP-68 3-PW | TW9 50/06 + 58/12 | Ram Zebra Putter

I definitely found a putter style/brand that I like and putt well with, but I wanted a different look.It appears that now  Never Compromise is owned by Cleveland/Srixon essentially making higher quality versions (in my opinion) of the Cleveland Classic Series, and I wanted a custom flat stick, so I am their target customer.

I totally agree, that once you find a putter stick with it, and in my mind, I am sticking with the same putter in a shinier package...

Funny, my brother games a RAM zebra putter and will not change it for the world as he absolutely loves it.

WITB

Originally Posted by Gerald

It is my opinion to find a putter that you like, the looks, the design or whatever and stick to it ..... I have been trying several putters last year, but I have one putter that makes a difference for me ..... Ram Zebra of at least 30 yrs now........

My Ram Zebra was with me for about 15 years and I've actually been working on it a little. It needs repainted in the worst way but that headcover was classic.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Have a Wilson staff Kirk Currie for the past 5 yrs and it is money.  I made the misake of buying another putter last yr, played about 3 rds with it and wondering why I ever strayed from my Wilson.  Sold it immediately, and I will not make that mistake again.

Originally Posted by mikefjohnson

Have a Wilson staff Kirk Currie for the past 5 yrs and it is money.  I made the misake of buying another putter last yr, played about 3 rds with it and wondering why I ever strayed from my Wilson.  Sold it immediately, and I will not make that mistake again.

The Currie is a beast!

Driver: Taylor Made R9, Woods: Callaway Hyper X 3 wood, Hybrid: Cleveland Mashie 20 degree Irons: Callaway X-20's, Wedge: Cleveland 588 56 degree, Putter: Cleveland CC 6 Classic Black Platinum, Ball: Noodle, Shoes: Contour

Maryland Golf and Country Club in Bel Air, MD.

Congrats!  I had to look up the Never Compromise Gambler Limited Boat-really sweet looking putter (blue and cherry will be even nicer).

I've got two on the way from-both bought on the cheap.

TourSpecialCascade-8b-1.jpg

Wilson Tour Special Forged

8034.jpg

Wilson Patty Berg "Cup Defender"

The Gambler series is GREAT looking and I am sure you will be happy with it.

Wishon  715 CLC-AXE5 A shaft -hard steppedt -44.5"
4 wood-Infiniti 17*-UST IROD A shaft-Hard stepped(2009 model)
Hybrids 19* & 24*-Trident DSW-UST IROD Hybrid A shaft-hard stepped (2009 model)
Irons-5-PW- Wilson Staff Progressive Forged-TT Release  sensicore( 5&6-Soft stepped R-7,8&9-R-wedge hard stepped R
Wedges-52*-Wilson JP BeCE(54* bent to 52*)-TT-Release sensicore-hard stepped R

56*Wilson R-61 BECU Sandy Andy- Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

60* Wilson Harmonized BECU-Release sensicore tipped same as 8 iron

Woods- Star Grips  Irons Energy Grips

:Putter-Rife IBF with Ping Blackout Grip-35"

Ball-Wilson Staff Zip Golf. or C-25

• 3 weeks later...

It finally has arrived...

These pictures do not do it justice. It is purely a work of art and looks amazing.

PutterBack.jpg

PutterBottom.jpg

PutterFace.jpg

putterCover.jpg

WITB

Note: This thread is 4768 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!