IGNORED

just be yourself.

Cici
Note: This thread is 4779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Some young guys love playing golf.However,they do not find a right way to play,and they just want to imtate someone who is very popular in the world.

I think these youn guys should just be yourselves.Because when you are be yourself,you are happier.

Originally Posted by Colding

You do not get to give any advice to people before you learn to spell or look things up in the dictionary.

That would be true if.....

You knew for sure that English is the op's first language.

For all we know he could be an African or a Nepalese person with an incredible grasp of a second langauge?

"Assumption makes and arse of me and you"

"Those that look but do not see, go away no wiser than whence they came"

If we are going to correct grammar (and I don't think we should) - you do not look "things" up in a dictionary, you look "words" up in a dictionary.

Also a dictionary wouldn't help you to construct a legible sentence, only tell you how to spell a word.

Lets keep it friendly, its a golf forum not a spelling bee.

• Upvote 1

Taylormade RBZ 10.5 driver, Taylormade Burner 2.0 15 deg 3 wood, Mizuno JPX800 19deg hybrid, Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW, Titleist Vokey 52,56,60 rusty wedges, Odyssey White Ice #7 360gm tour weight, Bridgestone B330S

Well said i agree 100%

Originally Posted by trickymicky69

For all we know he could be an African or a Nepalese person with an incredible grasp of a second langauge?

If we are going to correct grammar (and I don't think we should) - you do not look "things" up in a dictionary, you look "words" up in a dictionary.

Also a dictionary wouldn't help you to construct a legible sentence, only tell you how to spell a word.

• Upvote 1

In my callaway.gif Warbird Bag XXT Stand Bag:

callaway.gif Driver Diablo 9*
callaway.gif Hybrid 3H Diablo 21*
mizuno.gif MP-33's 3-pwcallaway.gifWedge 60* X-Forgedcallaway.gif Putter Ruthfords seriestitleist.gif Nxt Tour Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colding View Post

You do not get to give any advice to people before you learn to spell or look things up in the dictionary.

Come on, have you seen all the other posts from this guy in all the forums here within 24 hours? You have to try to write that bad. He's trolling around here. Notice he never replies to anyone. Also, words are by definition "things", so things can be looked up in the dictionary.

Thats a paradox.

If you look up "things" in the dictionary, you would always arrive at a word beginning with the letter "t"

Please tell me where this describes things as a word?

Thing.

a material object without life or consciousness; an inanimate object.
some entity, object, or creature that is not or cannot be specifically designated or precisely described: The stick had a brass thing on it.
anything that is or may become an object of thought: things of the spirit.
things, matters; affairs: Things are going well now.
a fact, circumstance, or state of affairs: It is a curious thing.
an action, deed, event, or performance: to do great things; His death was a horrible thing.
a particular, respect, or detail: perfect in all things.
aim; objective: The thing is to reach this line with the ball.
an article of clothing: I don't have a thing to wear.
things,
a.
implements, utensils, or other articles for service: I'll wash the breakfast things.
b.
personal possessions or belongings: Pack your things and go!
a task; chore: I've got a lot of things to do today.
a living being or creature: His baby's a cute little thing.
a thought or statement: I have just one thing to say to you .
Informal . a peculiar attitude or feeling, either positive or negative, toward something; mental quirk: She has a thing about cats.
something signified or represented, as distinguished from a word, symbol, or idea representing it.
Law . anything that may be the subject of a property right.
new thing, Jazz . free jazz.
the thing,
a.
something that is correct or fashionable: That café is the thing now.
b.
that which is expedient or necessary: The thing to do is to tell them the truth.

do / find one's own thing, Informal . to pursue a lifestyle that expresses one's self. Also, do / find one's thing.
make a good thing of, Informal . to turn (a situation, experience, etc.) to one's own profit; benefit by: She made a good thing of her spare-time hobbies.
not to get a thing out of,
a.
to be unable to obtain information or news from: The police couldn't get a thing out of him.
b.
to fail to appreciate, understand, or derive aesthetic pleasure from: My wife likes opera , but I don't get a thing out of it.
see / hear things, Informal . to have hallucinations.

Originally Posted by walk18

Quote:

Originally Posted by trickymicky69

Quote:

Come on, have you seen all the other posts from this guy in all the forums here within 24 hours? You have to try to write that bad. He's trolling around here. Notice he never replies to anyone. Also, words are by definition "things", so things can be looked up in the dictionary.

Taylormade RBZ 10.5 driver, Taylormade Burner 2.0 15 deg 3 wood, Mizuno JPX800 19deg hybrid, Taylormade Burner 2.0 4-PW, Titleist Vokey 52,56,60 rusty wedges, Odyssey White Ice #7 360gm tour weight, Bridgestone B330S

Really? Those who live in glass houses........

It is pretty obvious that the OP is not a native speaker of English.  He has an excuse, and he is just trying to be friendly.

Here are a few gems from your recent posts:

with a 30 HCP 2 shots over par on a par 3 will in most cases give you two points which you are suppose to make

Right now i put them in the garrage which is dry but often very cold.

How far do you the ball when you actually hit it good with such a high speed?

my previus driver

I always wondered if my own local club pro enjoys teaching those 60+/people who does not learn fast or if he puts on his gameface and finnish ...

you are right i move my body away alittle (There are a few "alittles" in there.)

Studies have shown that almost every amature golfer leaves their puts short.

• Upvote 1

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Originally Posted by Cici

Some young guys love playing golf.However,they do not find a right way to play,and they just want to imtate someone who is very popular in the world.

I think these youn guys should just be yourselves.Because when you are be yourself,you are happier.

I suspect English is at least a second language for you. And yet this is well said. Be true to yourself on and off the course (unless your true self is an A-hole - then try to be nicer).

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Normally i would not flame someone for spelling stuff.. English is my secondary language also and i make mistakes too. However this guy made a lot of cheesy threats and either he is trolling or else he spends too much time with Sean Foley and Dr. Phill developing new age philosophy stuff :)

Originally Posted by Cici

I just want you to get some joy and happiness.

Maybe you just need to get laid?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Note: This thread is 4779 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!