IGNORED

Club Grips Rubbing in Bag

Note: This thread is 4743 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone else have the problem where all the grips of your bags rub together, making it hard to put clubs back in the bag? I mean the clubs go in the bag, but they won't reach the bottom of the bag due to friction with the other clubs. Is there an easy way to prevent this?

I've seen some nicer bags have little tubes for all the clubs to keep them seperated. I don't really want to shell out the money for a new bag since mine works fine otherwise. Maybe putting some PVC tubes in the bag myself?

I just posted sort of about this. I am having that issue. I drives me nuts. I use the Warbird X stand bag by Callaway and am constantly struggling with getting the clubs back in. For instance my 46 degree wedge will somehow sit lower than my 55 wedge because the 56 wont go all the way down. Or my 7 iron will stick way out while the 5 and 6 sit somewhat. Very annoying and I can feel the grips rubbing as i pull a club out of the bag and when I try to put them back in.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

to OP. yeah, it is annoying. like you said, buy a golf bag with individual slots. keeps the clubs separate also which is nice.

golf is a lot like life. the more you enjoy it, the better off you are. a3_biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...

Originally Posted by andycook

I bought the plastic tube inserts for my bag to avoid tangled up clubs.

Can you take a picture of this and post it? I just wonder what it looks like.

Taylormade Burner 09 Driver / Taylormade Burner 09 3 Wood / King Cobra Baffler 19*(Rail H) & 26* / Ping G5 Irons 5-U / Cleveland 588 56* & 60* / Never Compromise Voodoo Daddy / Bridgestone E6 balls

Note: This thread is 4743 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!