• Announcements

• Welcome to the New Site!   09/30/2015

Welcome to the brand new TST! Click the title of this announcement to read more about what's new and different here at The Sand Trap!       We're using some new software to power this forum, and while this means some change, it's for the better. However, there will be a few bumps, and one of those may be that you may have a little trouble logging in to your account. So try this: Log in with your existing username and password.If that fails, reset your password here: http://thesandtrap.com/lostpassword/ .If that fails, PM either @mvmac or @iacas and we'll help you out.After that, check out this thread to share any bugs you find along with your likes/dislikes, and check out this thread to see what awesome new features you can use on this site. Finally, once you're on the site, do a few things if you don't mind: Check your account settings. This is where you can clean up your signature.Edit your profile (to possibly include your GAME Golf account). Do this by clicking "Edit Profile" on your name in the top right corner of the site.Add or replace the cover photo on your profile. They're now Facebook-like dimensions. Change your avatar if it looks distorted, too.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anyone played Kenny Perry's course in KY?

2 posts in this topic

We're going to be headed out that away this summer on vacation, and I'm curious about any opinions anyone has on his course.  Also looking for a course in the Cincinnati area - under $100 and allows walking.  Preferably with folks with a bit of a sense of humor because I'd like to have my daughter caddy for me - payment on a bet she lost.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

If you are referring to Country Creek in Franklin, KY I have played there several times though a number of years ago.  At the time layout was nice - though a couple of funky holes sort of wedged into a back corner.  Conditions/maintenance were good at the time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• My Swing (cbrister)
      By cbrister · Posted
      working down longer...how so? 
    • 2015 NFL Football Thread
      By Jakester23 · Posted
      So is Super Bowl matchup already set?  I know the cards and Bengals are going strong for now but I feel like its a packers and patriots Super Bowl this year.  Obviously if Rodgers or Brady go down all bets are off that being said they both have the inside track at home field advantage (I know its early) and both qb's seem to have extra motivation.  Brady's being obvious and Rodgers trying to get another ring after the meltdown the packers had in the NFC championship last year.  I don't see either team having more than 2 or 3 losses going forward.  With the injuries to big ben, the colts laying an egg, and Dalton being well Dalton in the playoffs I don't see a real threat to New England.   In the NFC Green Bay's biggest threat is/was Seattle who they now have beat and are 2.5 games lead of in the standing.  The NFC East is a joke, Detroit seemed a formidable foe last year but it looks like they will drop to 0-4 after this week.  Atlanta could be a tough task but they still have to prove they have a defense.  Arizona and GB play week 16 in Arizona but looking at each teams schedule I would guess GB would come in with a better record.  Also Palmer has a significant injury history.  Rodgers is in his prime and looks like he can do anything he wants on the field.  Im pulling for a Packers Super Bowl win (for obvious reasons). 
    • Curious.....So...Why is a slice so easy to hit?
      By LagShaft · Posted
      When I started I had a wicked snap slice and thought I could fix it with something I'd read about swinging to where you don't want to go.  That just lead to an inside out swing which didn't fix my slice because my problem was getting the club face closed.   Last time out I was back to my old game of slicing again but a friend fixed it by having me move my right hand over my left a little more on my grip(to where it should be).  Turned my shots into a slight draw the rest of the day lol.  By now you'd think I'd have that grip thing down pat but I guess the Devils in the details in this game.
    • How to Make a Centered Hip Turn
      By Lastpick · Posted
      Great instructional thread by Mvmac.  A better explanation than my instructor gave me a couple of years ago.  I think this centered hip tip will get the lower body properly involved in the swing.  What Mvmac said about compensations is correct if your hips and legs are working properly.  This will lead us amateur golfers to make arm corrections that lead to inconsistent misses both right and left.  That is something that is hard to correct on the course.
    • How necessary are proper golf shoes?
      By Bryan Kasper · Posted
      i was under the impression that the correct golf shoes are actually flatter thn the normal tennis/ running shoe because when running you want to lean forward a little bit so as to make it easier to run, where in golf you want to be able to stay in balance easier and the shoes are flatter than a normal shoe to help ou stay in balance better. not sure if this is true but it seems like that is the case with the shoes i have, adidas tour 360 m1 and nike tw 14 seem to have flatter soles promoting that stable setup
  • Images

• Today's Birthdays

No users celebrating today
  • Blog Entries