IGNORED

anyone been to Masters practice round? ticket question

Nyper
Note: This thread is 4767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been given a Wednesday practice round ticket for the Masters. Lucky me. :-D It's being sent to me... and I'm curious... does that automatically include access to the Par 3 tournament? Or are those tickets separate?

Your practice round badge includes access to the par 3, which is my personal fav part of the practices rounds. Suggestion: As soon as you arrive (earlier the better), take your chair over to the par 3 course and set it up at the spot of your choosing. You can then go and look over the grounds and watch whomever is practicing. No one will bother your chair while you are gone. Also take a good camera as you will be pretty close to the players at the par 3 course. Have fun!

I've been to the champions tour  3M Championship in Blaine, MN a couple times since it's free admission, pretty cool. I definitely want to see a big PGA tournament some day... I don't really care if it's a major, but I'd prefer it to be at a scenic golf course.. like pebble beach or sawgrass

Drugs are bad. M'kay.

I change my swing every time I don't shoot par for the course.

Best Round: 89 at Lake Park Golf Course, Lewisville, TX   66.5/102

I've been 2 times and the most fun I had was getting there early walk the course and then sit down at 16 for awhile and watch the players try to skip the pond. Usually by lunch it's a good time to go over to watch the par 3 it's a lot of fun and the players are right there and might sign some autographs.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

Note: This thread is 4767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!