IGNORED

Cleveland Golf - Play It Forward CG16 7 iron giveaway

Note: This thread is 4747 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Well, some time ago, I registered with Cleveland Golf for a "Play It Forward" 7 iron giveaway program.....They were going to distribute a bunch of CG16 7 irons for you to try out.

If you get one, you are to register the serial number on their website http://playitforward.clevelandgolf.com/
try it out for awhile, then pass it on to someone else. Every time the club gets passed on, the new owner is supposed to register the serial number on the website.....and so on....

Each person that registers the 7 iron, will get a chance to win a new Cleveland Driver with the Grand Prize being a new driver and a round with Boo Weekley.

So I registered and forgot about it.

Today, my wife calls saying "what did you order now?"

I replied "nuttin honey"

She said there was a triangular box delivered by FedEx to our front door today. I told her to open it and sure enough, there's a CG16 7 iron in the box.

Anybody else get one of these?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got one 3 days before I was scheduled to have shoulder surgery (rotator cuff).  Woe is me, I will be able to use it about August. I decided I'll pass it on to the guys I usually play with.  If they find it in their hearts they will keep it amongst the 20 guys so it may come back to me so I can try it.

Note: This thread is 4747 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!