IGNORED

OLDER hogan apex FTX irons

Note: This thread is 4773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I came across a set of these irons in an Edwin Watts store, but they were lefties

they looked  real good, and I was wondering if anyone had tried, acquired these?

Thank u

David

Driver: Wishon 959 OL v2 reg 10.5*
fw wood 949 mc 16.5 4 wood

irons: AP1 5- gap GS 95 regular

multiple wedges

Great set of Irons, as good as anything out now.

I have a set of Apex edge pros, Which I thing are identical to the longer irons in the FTX set, or real close.

If you like the look, check ebay or sometimes Callaway pre owned has them.

WITB
Titleist 910 D3 Motore F3
Ping G15 4wd TFC
Adams A12 20* RIP'd VS Proto, Adams CB2 Forged 4-GW DGSL S300 Scratch 8620 54* and 58*

Mizuno Bettinardi BC4 TaylormadeTP Red/ Wilson Staff FG tour

Used to game these (left actually as well).  When struck well, felt like butter.  However, not the most forgiving sticks in the world, and my swing wasn't consistent enough with them--my index ballooned from about a 13 to almost an 18.  They're in purgatory in my basement for now...hoping my swing improves enough where I might bring them out of retirement.  The feel was superior to my Callaway X20 Tours....but the results unfortunately were worse!

Driver: Cleveland Classic 270, 10.5*
Fairway Woods: Adams Speedline LP (3 & 5)
Hybrids: Wilson Staff Fybrids 21*, 24*, UST V2 stiff
Irons: Callaway X-20 Tour, 5-PW, Rifle Project-X (flighted) 6.0
Wedges: Cleveland CG15 DSG 52* & 58* +/- 56* Niblick

Putter: Yes! Amy

Note: This thread is 4773 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!