IGNORED

Best Legs on Tour

bigoak
Note: This thread is 4762 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I used to be a Creamer fan but I have abandoned her fan club and now vote for Sarah Gal as the best legs on tour.  Agree?

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

WOW, those are some nice legs.

I've never thought that Paula Cramer had great legs, but I like the total package.

Ben Crane! Those tight wetsuit videos ... hubba hubba.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sandra Gal

christina_kim-espn_2.jpeg

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Daiym!

Drugs are bad. M'kay.

I change my swing every time I don't shoot par for the course.

Best Round: 89 at Lake Park Golf Course, Lewisville, TX   66.5/102

Id have to go with Sara Brown too.  Sandra Gal isnt too shabby though.

In terms of legs, I never thought Creamer was all that great.  She scores high on overall cuteness for the total package but, other than her face, there isnt anything about her that is supermodel hot.  Honestly, Im not sure that I could even rate Creamer as top 5 anymore in terms of who is the hottest LPGA player.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Verchenova--best everything

maria_verchenova-50.jpg

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

You know it's funny I saw Sandra Gal years ago when she was still at florida and she was cute but nothing special. Then I saw on her tv and these photos either she had some work done or got really hot over the years either way it works for me.

Driver: i15, 3 wood: G10, Hybrid: Nickent 4dx, Irons: Ping s57, Wedges: Mizuno MPT 52, 56, 60, Putter: XG #9 

this has prompted me to create a single-elimination bracket. top 16 will make the cut. seeding will be random. each winner will be based off votes. more to come.

Originally Posted by dhanson

this has prompted me to create a single-elimination bracket. top 16 will make the cut. seeding will be random. each winner will be based off votes. more to come.

I'm really liking this thread!

lpga at times = hottttttt!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

• Upvote 1

id still do paula creamer at first. i dont know why, just something about her

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

I'd substitute someone else for Erica Blasberg, may she rest in peace.  Lorena Ochoa and Grace Park have great legs.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Originally Posted by uttexas

I'd substitute someone else for Erica Blasberg, may she rest in peace.  Lorena Ochoa and Grace Park have great legs.

Noted. Sorry if that offended anyone, I didn't realize she'd passed.

Note: This thread is 4762 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!