IGNORED

Best Legs on Tour

bigoak
Note: This thread is 4767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I guess I should stop flipping the channel when an Lpga event is on. Had no idea there were hot looking golfers.

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Michelle Wie....really?  Everything about her disgusts me...

Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5*

Ping G15 17*

Mizuno MP-53 4-PW with GS-95

Mizuno MPT-11 Black Nickel 52* and 58* with GS-95

Ping Redwood Anser

Originally Posted by ajschn06

Is she not a well liked player?

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Originally Posted by dhanson

Has she played on the LPGA Tour?

She won big break a few seasons ago, believe it was the Sandals Resort season. She has played in a few events this year.

I cannot stand her.  I don't pay attention to womens golf at all, so I don't know if shes "well liked" or not.  I don't find her attractive though and she just bothers me.  She pushed my buttons a while back when she played in a PGA event when she hadn't even had success on the LPGA(much less won an event).  That said, to this day she hasn't done much winning on the LPGA tour for how good she was supposed to be...

Originally Posted by jmanbooyaa

Is she not a well liked player?

Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5*

Ping G15 17*

Mizuno MP-53 4-PW with GS-95

Mizuno MPT-11 Black Nickel 52* and 58* with GS-95

Ping Redwood Anser

I used to be a Creamer fan but I have abandoned her fan club and now vote for Sarah Gal as the best legs on tour. Agree?

Definitely great legs. And she was showing about as much of them is possible the other day with the 'skirt' she was wearing.

Originally Posted by ajschn06

I dunno...I think she has a very nice figure and a cute face but she still has the voice and vocabulary of a 16 year old.  She wouldnt be my first choice but a fella could do worse.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

These guys know legs.

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

Why do I feel that we wouldn't have this conversation if the men on tour were allowed to wear shorts?

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Originally Posted by TitleistWI

I dunno...I think she has a very nice figure and a cute face but she still has the voice and vocabulary of a 16 year old.  She wouldnt be my first choice but a fella could do worse.

She's an acquired taste that I have not acquired.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Originally Posted by jmanbooyaa

I guess I should stop flipping the channel when an Lpga event is on. Had no idea there were hot looking golfers.

But that's not what they wear when they play : (

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Note: This thread is 4767 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!