IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3561 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New to the site, but my home course is Aberdeen Glen, in Prince George, BC. Can be a difficult course if you're spraying the ball left or right as there is a TON of trees/bush...heck, there are days where you'll run into a bear or a moose..you just never know! It's a great course, and is in the best condition I've ever seen it in...the pictures on the website don't do it justice...

http://www.aberdeenglen.ca/default.asp?id=1

I never really thought about having a "home course" but the place I started playing is Allens Golf course here in Redding, California. Just a tiny little 9 hole, and they dont even have a website! Its laid back, a good place to learn to play really.

In my Vector
Driver:
Hybrids: 3DX RC #3IW and #4IW
Irons: 3DX RC 5-PW
Wedges: SW from my old setPutter: $15 from Wal-Mart (works for me!)Ball: Currently trying out E6

Hardanger Golf Club in Norway.
www.hardanger-gk.no

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Don't really have a "home" course. If I would have to say my favorite it would be Lincoln Park East, OKC and second Lincoln Park West. Both are in good shape.

975D Speeder Shaft 8.5*
TourSpoon S300 13*
LDI 18*
ISI Maroon +1 1/2" 3-SW2
Zing PutterPsalms 25:5<><

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

http://www.winterparkcountryclub.com/

My favorite place to golf around here. It's in a beautiful part of downtown Winter Park. It's just a 9-hole walking course, but the rates are great and there's no water for me to lose my balls in. It's great for practice, and the really relaxing to walk through. The 18-hole courses in my price-range are generally pretty crappy around here.
-Kevin
In the Nike Pro Tour Combo Bag:
907 D2 9.5*
906F2 18* 5W
585H 21* 3 Hybrid 735.CM 4-PW 51.06 MP-T & 56.13 MP-T White Hot #1

www.jcgolf.com

It's a grouping of courses (7 or 8?)...you buy a $350 annual membership - it gets you 5 free rounds of golf, 40% off green fees, 9 guest passes at member rates, and a one time 25% off anything in the pro shop, including clubs and shoes, etc.

Twin Oaks Valley is closest to my house.....so I guess that's my home course!

Marcelo

Note: This thread is 3561 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!