IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3557 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Palatine Hills GC, Palatine Ill, near Chciago. It's ok for a Public Course, getting expensive though 60 bucks on the weekends.

Eventually, I'll get the hint and stop advertising, which is against the rules.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My home course and our golf teams home course is http://www.sycamorehillsgolf.com/

its awesome there
i like live there

In The Bag:x86 Stand Bag
Driver:NIke Sasquatch Sumo 13°
Woods:Nike Sasquatch 2 Fairway 15° and 19°
Irons:Nike NDS 3-PW Irons
Wedge:Nike Tiger Woods Wedge 56°Putter: Nike OZ Black T100Ball:Titleist ProV1xShoes:Nike Air Max Rejuvenate

My nearest family relations live in Austin, Texas on the Avery Ranch course in Northwest; accordingly, I consider it my home-away-from-home course, as I play it whenever I visit:

www.averyranchgolf.com

I'm not a big fan of North Austin, since it's rather suburban and lacks some of the rolling beauty of the hill country, but I think they did a really great job with this course given what they had to work with. It hosts the "Dennis Quaid Classic" LOL.

The course I play most often in Washington, DC, where I live, is the somewhat pathetic, but inexpensive and easy to get on, East Potomac Golf Course at Haines Point:

http://www.golfdc.com/gc/ep/blue.htm

It hosts a good golf school and a large driving range, but the range is mats only.

Nike Sumo 5000 V2 (9.5°) & SQ2 3W (15°) | TaylorMade Rescue Mid (19° & 22°) | Mizuno MX-23 4-PW | Callaway X-Tour (56-13°) & X-Tour MD (60-11°) | Bettinardi C-03

"I don't care how good your iron play is, if you can't drive it in the fairway you might as well break 'em up or use 'em...

I'm saving up to become a member at the Red Tail Golf Club.

http://www.redtailgolf.net/index.html

Description excerpt: "Named after the majestic Red Tail hawks that soar serenely overhead, the 7000+ yard, par 72 course is crafted from a site of great natural beauty. It flows over rolling wooded hills and meanders among numerous streams and ponds."

I'm currently a member at a local par 3 course (which does not have a web site, but is in surprisingly good shape). I figure that I could use a lot of short game work to become better at this hobby" of mine! It's all "100 yards and in" for me!

Kevin

Note: This thread is 3557 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!