IGNORED

Your Home Course Website.

Hogan Fan
Note: This thread is 3561 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well while I'm at school. (Northwest Missouri State) I go here: Mozingo Golf Course

When I'm at home, I have to go about 20 minutes to go here: Norwoods Golf Club
And of course the Norwoods website isn't working... Oh well. Haha

HookEmHorns

P.S. If you all know of any good golf courses around Maryville, MO or Bowling Green, MO then let me know please! Thanks.

HookEmHorns

In my 14 Xtreme bag:

Driver Burner 10.5*3 Wood Rawlings 15*5 Wood Ignite 19*Irons S2 Max 4-GWPutter Rossa Corza Ghost 35" Next to be replaced: 3 wood. All Rawlings junk has got to go. haha

i dont really have a home course, per se, but these are the two that you're likely to find me near.

Nick Watney's Home Course:
www.Davisgolfcourse.com (lovely little par 67 muni)

and

Wildhorse
www.wildhorsegolfclub.com

In my Navy Hoofer:
Driver: Titleist 909D2 9.5* UST ProForce V2 X-stiff
3W: 904F 15* DG X100
Hybrid: X-Hybrid 3i Fujikura Banzai Stiff
Irons: MP-57 X200 3-PW

Wedges: Gauge Design Handmade 54* and 60*

Putter: SSB LKG Custom "Masters Edition"

Ball: Penta, Pro-v1x

Other: Pinseeker 1500 Tournament

I just joined a private club last month after about ten years of very little golf since high school:

http://www.blacksburgcc.com

In my sack:

Driver: VR STR-8 Fit Tour 10.5 VooDoo stiff
3 wood: 909F2 13.5* stiff Diamana
Hybrid: Rescue 19* stiff3-6: MP 52 S3007-PW: MP 62 S300Wedges: 54-12, 58-8Putter: Newport 2 TeI3

This is my new home course as of last fall. Thankfully the course is a lot better than their website! I love it there, it's about 10 minutes from my house and it's a great layout.

Shawnee Golf & Country Club

What's in my bag (most of the time)

Exotics 12°, Aldila VS Proto 65S
Exotics CB1 4W, 16.5°, Fujikura Stiff
3DX DC Ironwood 20°, 23°, 26º Hybrids, Proforce V2 Stiff Acer XP905 Pro 6-PW, Dynalite Gold S300Inazone CNC Spin Satin GW 50°/8°, SW 54°/14°, LW 58°/4°Boccieri...

My Bag
Driver-907D2 (V2 Pro Force Shaft)
Fairway woods-:503-H/Nickent Genex 3DX Ut
Irons-695 CB Forged (4-P)
Wedges-Tour Action (56/60)Putter- Sotty Cameron Pro PlatinumBall-Pro V-1"I have a tip that can take five strokes off anyone's golf game: it's called an eraser." ~Arnold Palmer

My home course is Dunedin Country Club which is the former home of PGA of America. It's a Donald Ross design that has wicked elevated, well-bunkered greens that are difficult to hold. It's pretty neat playing a course that so many older noted professionals played.

www.dunedincc.com
From the tips: 6605 yds, 71.6/129

We're a semi-private club. If you're in the area (Southwest Florida near Clearwater Beach) don't pass up the opportunity to play here.

Note: This thread is 3561 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!